Windows 10: Why is the following directories created on my HDD? var\lib\Backtrace\Database

Discus and support Why is the following directories created on my HDD? var\lib\Backtrace\Database in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is the following directories created on my HDD that is F:\var\lib\Backtrace\Database ? Every time I delete var and the folders inside it, some time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bluelight82, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Why is the following directories created on my HDD? var\lib\Backtrace\Database

Why is the following directories created on my HDD that is F:\var\lib\Backtrace\Database ?
    Every time I delete var and the folders inside it, some time after it will be back! There is no content inside any of the folders! They are 100% empty!

:)

Bluelight82, Sep 27, 2020

2. Problems with the uninstallation of an application.

With both commands i got "/bin/sh: cannot create /var/lib/....../maeflight.postinst: nonexistent directory" and "/bin/sh: cannot create /var/lib/....../maeflight.prerm: nonexistent directory"

ALLEyezOnMe, Sep 27, 2020
  3. lib file problem

hi i tried to install xmoto the other day, it installed but i had an error flash up .now i get this error on most app installs but they still install.

i tried apt-get -f install and this happens

/home/user # apt-get -f install

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

Correcting dependencies... Done

The following extra packages will be installed:

libsdl-ttf2.0

The following NEW packages will be installed:

libsdl-ttf2.0

0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 19 not upgraded.

2 not fully installed or removed.

Need to get 0B/13.5kB of archives.

After this operation, 77.8kB of additional disk space will be used.

Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y

(Reading database ... 41888 files and directories currently installed.)

Unpacking libsdl-ttf2.0 (from .../libsdl-ttf2.0_2.0.9-1osso0+0m5_armel.deb) ...

dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/libsdl-ttf2.0_2.0.9-1osso0+0m5_armel.deb (--unpack):

trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/libSDL_ttf-2.0.so.0.6.3', which is also in package libsdl-ttf2.0-0

Errors were encountered while processing:

/var/cache/apt/archives/libsdl-ttf2.0_2.0.9-1osso0+0m5_armel.deb

E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

/home/user #

any one have any idea how to fix this without reflashing if possable

thanks for any help

williamdawes, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Why is the following directories created on my HDD? var\lib\Backtrace\Database

Unable to Start Operation, Refreshing Cache. Please Wait.. OK

Ok so I followed your solution however I get the following error '~ # apt-get updateE: Could not get lock /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)E: Unable to lock the list directory~ #'

seandonaldson, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Why is the following directories created on my HDD? var\lib\Backtrace\Database

1. Why is the following directories created on my HDD? var\lib\Backtrace\Database - Similar Threads - Why following directories

2. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  3. Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup Was Unable To Create the Directory: Hi, dear Customer Support,I've been facing a problem for the last 2 days while trying to install my software " Gemvision Matrix". As I'm running the installation program it says, " Setup was unable to create the directory," and the address is,"C:\Users\Corei9\OneDrive\??".It...
  4. Details: Failed to create directory....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Details: Failed to create directory....: After windows reinstall . I wanted to download Roblox Ive tried everything , task bar and then dism clean with sfc and restart. Ive tried control panel. Everything for the past 2 days....
  5. Directory gets created automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directory gets created automatically: I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would use two computers, one to view the...
  6. Directory gets created automatically

Directory gets created automatically: I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would use two computers, one to view the...
  7. Directory automatically created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directory automatically created: This issue was bugging me for years. I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would...
  8. Directory automatically created

Directory automatically created: This issue was bugging me for years. I'm using Windows 11. I save my online receipts in a directory and to help keep track I stored them in a folder called "moved" after I move them to my backup drive. Sometimes to make it easier to enter into my financial software, I would...
  9. Creating a new directory in "This PC"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a new directory in "This PC": Hello, I am trying to make a new directory to This PC but I can't find much on how to do this.I want to create a new folder here but as I said, I really don't know how to do this....
  10. How to Create a Folder Directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create a Folder Directory: How can I create a list of folders, sub-folders, and files within those folders? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-folder-directory/700f4fd1-c2fb-470a-ae0a-ea23e770efe6"