Windows 10: why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived

Discus and support why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ... it's still relevant ... especially for my mental health and a newly downloaded Win 10. Can't take it huh?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Therealsoopi, Dec 13, 2019.

1. why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived

... it's still relevant ... especially for my mental health and a newly downloaded Win 10. Can't take it huh?

:)

Therealsoopi, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-e5984b85dbea

Brink, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-e5984b85dbea

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 13, 2019
  4. why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived

SMS History: not all conversation are archived

Hello,

I don't have all my SMS conversations archived (copied) to Outlook.com. Some are, some aren't. I can't find any pattern.
    Anyone has an idea?

Regards,

Jean-Philippe.VERT, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived

1. why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived - Similar Threads - why hate Microsoft

2. I **** hate cortana

in Cortana
    I **** hate cortana: Cortana is the biggest piece of **** i've ever seen and is not the quality I expect from microsoft. But the biggest kicker is not being able to disable it. I need to **** disable it. Tell me how to disable. I'm **** fed up with all that software gore....
  3. Windows I HATE YOU now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows I HATE YOU now: I have been using windows for all of my life, I struggled with stability for many years until windows 7 came a long and for first time since the glory days of XP I had a stable, reliable system. I work in an industry which is mainly filled with Apple users and fan boys, I was...
  4. Why does Microsoft hate us having home networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Microsoft hate us having home networking: I have 10 computers on a home network 4 old desktops which are used for data storage ( a poor mans NAS )3 laptops of various ages 2 desktops for general use and a very old Samsung nc10 which belively runs Win 10. These machines are connected via a Netgear switch and router...
  5. I HATE CORTANA

in Cortana
    I HATE CORTANA: Trust me, I find google's assistant much much better, in fact, every AI is better than this. Everything I say, it searches on Edge. I think, speaking to Cortana is equivalent to performing a voice search in a web browser. "Play some music" - searches on Edge, "What's the...
  6. I hate CORTANA

in Cortana
    I hate CORTANA: Trust me, I find google's assistant much much better, in fact, every AI is better than this. Everything I say, it searches on Edge. I think, speaking to Cortana is equivalent to performing a voice search in a web browser. "Play some music" - searches on Edge, "What's the...
  7. Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations: Hello Skype Insiders! We’re glad to announce that with this update you now have the ability to archive conversations in Skype! Thank you for all of your feedback; we've listened and made some changes we think you’ll love. Here’s how it works: 1. You have the option to...
  8. An example why people hate Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An example why people hate Microsoft.: It's this kind of crap that makes me take a real personal disliking to Microsoft . Why do they have to make it more difficult than it needs to be to just uninstall crap like this (see screenshot) . Some were easy to get rid of but they grey out others so you can't just hit...
  9. Why I HATE the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I HATE the store: Hi there I REALLY LOATHE this type of "Store" app to find software First the search doesn't work -- I was looking for latest updates to Office 2016 preview - and I get all sorts of RUBBISH (Wheel of Fortune and other total nonsense kiddy stuff) and finally if I just go...
  10. I hate W10

in Windows 10 Support
    I hate W10: I don't totally hate it. It's just there's so many problems. Vista was an outright virus, but W10 is really acting like malware. Hi. I'm new here. I was on Seven forum and Eight forum. Now on Ten. W10 isn't Vista, but there's other problems with the design that are...