Windows 10: Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?

Discus and support Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting? Normally the Windows logo appears while Windows is booting. How do I make the Windows logo appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sidharth Chatterjee, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?

Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting? Normally the Windows logo appears while Windows is booting. How do I make the Windows logo appear while booting?

:)

Sidharth Chatterjee, Jul 19, 2020

2. missing hp logo at startup

Hi,

We suggest in contacting the manufacturer for your device directly, as that would be towards the boot set up of the device itself and the steps on how the brand logo would show up every boot up would be available through them.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Jul 19, 2020
  3. The HP logo showed up while starting up. But now it shows the windows logo.

* Original Title: Startup

Before i got windows 10 pro and had windows 8.1. The hp logo showed up while starting up. But now it shows the windows logo. Is this a bad thing or is it just because of the upgrade?

KevinLeahy, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting?

1. Why is the manufacturer logo showing while booting? - Similar Threads - Why manufacturer logo

2. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  3. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  4. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  5. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo: My HP laptop has has this issue for a while now, but whenever i try to boot into windows the laptop load at the HP logo, then restarts and continues to load at the HP logo infinitely. i cant access safe mode, i've tried to use system restore, i've tried using system image...
  6. Windows 10 boot-looping at the manufacturer's logo

7. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  8. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  9. There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...: Hi everyone I am so worried that there is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want windows logo please can you show a way to change to default...
  10. Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.: I had someone ask me recently about what happened to the Windows boot animation (Windows logo with dotted circle) as they only saw the Manufacturers logo with the dotted circle animation, and it got me wondering as I too have not seen the Windows logo animation. I see the...