Windows 10: Why is the Mic Level control missing on the Levels Tab for Speaker properties on Windows 10?

Discus and support Why is the Mic Level control missing on the Levels Tab for Speaker properties on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a Blue Yeti Microphone. I am using an HP laptop running Windows 10. When I first connected the Blue Yeti a few months ago to my computer, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MC_Dude, Sep 10, 2021.

1. MC_Dude Win User

Why is the Mic Level control missing on the Levels Tab for Speaker properties on Windows 10?

I use a Blue Yeti Microphone. I am using an HP laptop running Windows 10. When I first connected the Blue Yeti a few months ago to my computer, it sounded great. I could hear myself just fine, etc..I don't know if it was an update or what, but in short order I stopped getting monitoring sound from my mic - meaning I can't hear myself through any audio output, be it through connecting my headphones into the Blue Yeti microphone its self or into the computer. The microphone works, it's not disabled, and I can record with it, but I get no monitoring which is infuriating.I've searched the intern

:)

MC_Dude, Sep 10, 2021
  2. notuo Win User

Mic level is too low

Hi all.

I got a generic (amazon) camera that has a mic built in.

The video part is running fine but the mic level (sound on the other side) is not. The generic driver is up to date.

The control panel | sound | recording |Microphone | Properties | level is set at 100%

I don't know how to up the level of the mic in order (for instance, zoom) they can hear me.

Do you need information from my side, let me know

Thanks in advance

Windows version: Windows 10 Pro | Version 2004 | OS Build 19041.867

notuo, Sep 10, 2021
  3. BRIANBRC Win User
    No Mic Volume Level Option Even After Updated Audio Driver Downloaded

I know there is many other people that have had this problem and for many the solution that worked was updating the Realtek High Def Audio Driver for their specific OS. So I downloaded version
    V6.0.1.7874 directly from razer, and mic volume level it is still not showing up. I mean when I go to sound>playback>speaker>properties>levels the only level that is listed is the speaker output volume. I uninstalled and redownloaded the driver multiple
    times, trying it in safe mode multiple times as well, still not showing up.

I find it very important to have the mic volume level option, which controls mic monitoring, so that I get that feedback when speaking into my headset, so I really need a fix for this.

Any Suggestions? Thank you in advance!

BRIANBRC, Sep 10, 2021
  4. BRIANBRC Win User

Why is the Mic Level control missing on the Levels Tab for Speaker properties on Windows 10?

Microphone Level in Speaker Properties Not Showing Up

Hi Anthony,

There isn't a problem with the mic itself, it works I've tested it. I've restarted multiple times.

I've searched these forums all over and everyone is given generic advice like this for this problem, has nobody really come up with a solution?! The mic level is there under speaker properties on my old pc with windows 8, why is it any different on windows
    10?

Thank you for the help but that is not the solution.

BRIANBRC, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Why is the Mic Level control missing on the Levels Tab for Speaker properties on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why Mic Level

2. Microphone Levels in properties are blankWindows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Levels in properties are blankWindows 10: I just bought a new mic for my computer a laptop. The problem is that the microphone is not working. Windows detect it correctly but when I look at my mic volume in "Settings" is set to 0 and will not change because as soon as I try to set it to another level of volume it...
  3. Microphone Levels in properties are blankWindows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Levels in properties are blankWindows 10: I just bought a new mic for my computer a laptop. The problem is that the microphone is not working. Windows detect it correctly but when I look at my mic volume in "Settings" is set to 0 and will not change because as soon as I try to set it to another level of volume it...
  4. Microphone Levels in properties are blankWindows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Speaker Levels Balance Slider Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Levels Balance Slider Missing: Hi, I can't see any slider apart from the main sound slider in my speaker settings. I have that : [ATTACH] And i need that : [ATTACH] I do not have any Microphone or Line In slider. Do somebody know how to fix that ? Thank you, ArthusWQZ...
  6. Cannot adjust mic sound level in levels tab under properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot adjust mic sound level in levels tab under properties: I cannot adjust the volume of my mic. I have the hyperx Cloud 2 headsets for my PC and got them new a few days ago. So i go to control panel, recording tab, right click on my headset and go to properties. On the levels tab i cannot adjust this and its stuck at 0.0dB. Id...
  7. Enhancements tab missing in Speakers Properties on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Enhancements tab missing in Speakers Properties on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If the Enhancements tab is missing in Sound settings or Speakers Properties for Realtek […] This article Enhancements tab missing in Speakers Properties on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Microphone Level in Speaker Properties Not Showing Up

Microphone Level in Speaker Properties Not Showing Up: [ATTACH] Above is a picture I copied from online of what I am trying to have in my speaker properties. Currently, all that shows for me is Realtek Audio Output. I have tried uninstalling the audio drivers and redownloading them multiple times. I need this for mic playback...
  9. Missing Mic Level in Speaker Playback Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Mic Level in Speaker Playback Settings: Hi, I am on the latest update of Windows 10. I want to have the mic output directly to the computers speaker without any delay. AFAIK, the best way is to unmute the mic level by going to: playback > speaker properties > levels > unmute mic input However, the mic level is...
  10. Mic Boost Option missing from Mic levels settings in Windows 10

Mic Boost Option missing from Mic levels settings in Windows 10: I am using an Asus P5N73-AM motherboard with an on board VIA VT1708B High Definition Audio 8 Channel chipset. When I plug in my RODE Mic I can barely hear it even with all the audio on maximum. There is absolutely no Mic Boost option showing up in the mic properties under...