Windows 10: why is the microsoft app store so horrible?

Discus and support why is the microsoft app store so horrible? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; there are multiple fake copies of things that are already free?? cant get decent games or even YouTube? and why cant I download games from the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dragonfruit1, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:47 PM.

1. why is the microsoft app store so horrible?

there are multiple fake copies of things that are already free?? cant get decent games or even YouTube? and why cant I download games from the internet, like I spent money on them and it just making me waste my money?

:)

dragonfruit1, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:47 PM

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:49 PM
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

4. P4-630 Win User

why is the microsoft app store so horrible?

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

Thema:

why is the microsoft app store so horrible?

1. why is the microsoft app store so horrible? - Similar Threads - why microsoft app

2. Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly?: First of all, sorry for my English. As of 2019, why windows apps are still ugly and aesthetically not pleasing? Is it difficult in coding to get smooth transitions, animations and seamless experience in Apps? For example, have a look at Spotify App. UI is good but...
  3. Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so: Windows10; Version 1809 Had to preform a New install of Win10 not keeping appls & softwares. After install tried to install an app, Solitaire,,,which when seen at store shows it is already installed which was so before the New Win Install. How do I make Microsoft store...
  4. Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?: To be clear I know for fact this issue will not be fixed. Not only have I stumbled across numerous threads of people with the same issue and customer service is pure trash simply because they don't have a fix for it. I'm simply here to complain and honestly baffled that a...
  5. Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps: Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps other thread is useless, whats tthe correct answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-closes-immediately-so-i-cannot/994f2f67-db5f-4dea-9296-a7d4c1d59ed5"
  6. The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible.

The Windows 10 'Apps Store' and its deployment is just horrible .. absolutely horrible.: Thanks for trying to turn my computer into a Phone .. but, it's not working, Microsoft. I would remove the entire Apps Store feature if I could, but you've made that virtually impossible. I want control over every single application or program on my machine and you are...
  7. Why is microsoft store missing?

Why is microsoft store missing?: I just turned my laptop on and somehow microsoft store is gone. I also tried WSReset.exe but it said : 'need a app to run ms store' so i don't really get that....
  8. Why is Microsoft so helpful to hackers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is Microsoft so helpful to hackers?: Rape By Hacker Violated Imprisoned Tortured Stolen from Mental Rape! Hugh Allen Russell Dakota James Zachary Russell Rapist/Hackers Microsoft Symantec Cisco Multicast Routers Corportate indifference Corporate help hackers? illegal or legal torture? No School No Future...
  9. Audio is horrible every minute or so.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is horrible every minute or so.: I am trying to listen to some music using my Bluetooth headphone. Normally this works quite OK (modulo the usual BT lightning strokes that seem to never go completely away, but normally these are typically split seconds and "only" every minute or so. But today, the music...
  10. Store Not Updating Apps - WHY?

Store Not Updating Apps - WHY?: My store is not updating apps and fails every time with the same unhelpful error message: [img] I have tried everything I can think of. I thought it might be being blocked by Norton Internet Security but could not confirm that. Has anyone encountered this problem and...