Windows 10: Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...

Discus and support Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I attempted to download the facebook messenger app and it told me I couldn't because my laptop is X86 but when I looked at my system information it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hallieakins, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...

I attempted to download the facebook messenger app and it told me I couldn't because my laptop is X86 but when I looked at my system information it says its not X86 but instead X64. I tried to do a fresh update of my computer and reset everything but to no avail. Can someone explain why the microsoft store is saying one thing but my computer system information says otherwise?

:)

hallieakins, Jul 25, 2020

2. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Wingo101 Win User
    How do I overclock my system?

Can somebody please tell me step by step, how I can overclock my CPU to get good results but still a very stable system.

Have a look at my specs.

Wingo101, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...

I'm confused about why my windows settings are saying I have an x64 based processor.

When I go to: Windows icon -> Settings -> System -> About, it tells me that my system type is a '32-bit operating system, x64-based processor'. However when I go to the search bar at the bottom and type 'system information' it tells me that my system type
    is an 'x86-based processor' which it actually is and explains why i can't upgrade from 32bit to 64 bit. I don't know if this is a misunderstanding but please help.

Ammiel Joseph, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...

1. Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft store

2. I have an extra iCloud photos system folder on my PC and it tells me location is not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have an extra iCloud photos system folder on my PC and it tells me location is not...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jukieb123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd5t57/i_have_an_extra_icloud_photos_system_folder_on_my/
  3. I have a problem with Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a problem with Microsoft Store: I cant open Apps from microsoft store that are to heavy,because IDK why but the apps say me this " This App Cant open" "Check the Windows Store for more info about The App." or something like that And I dont think that is because of thes space in my pc because I have 2...
  4. I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a satellite pro and I have no sound it tells me there is no connection: I have done all the updates but it says no speakers or headphones plugged in. I have put the headphones in the socket but I still get no sound. van you please help. Kind Regards Jff Fox...
  5. Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded: In my list of previous update it tells me that 1903 was downloaded but I still have 1809. Is there anyway for me to sort this out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-1903-when-it-tells-me-in-the/f9a77279-5702-407e-8683-0f4917694ecf
  6. w10 says standard user is better but doesn't say why, and still says I have to have...

in Windows 10 Customization
    w10 says standard user is better but doesn't say why, and still says I have to have...: W10 says standard user is better but doesn't say why, just sends question to forum. and if that's the case, why does it insist there has to be an administrator?...
  7. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.: I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-uninstalled-microsoft-store/25906d6f-2216-49b1-9a11-872d7910a290"
  8. Why does Microsoft keep telling me that I have to change my gmail password? I don't use...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft keep telling me that I have to change my gmail password? I don't use...: Why does Microsoft keep telling me that I have to change my gmail password? I don't use Outlook, Windows Mail or Windows Calendar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-keep-telling-me-that-i-have-to/dca37983-4239-4b96-898a-29fa4cc2c189
  9. Optimize Drives says I have SSD when I have HDD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Optimize Drives says I have SSD when I have HDD: As a result it won't let me optimize the drive. If this helps I'm running fall creators update (1709) and the hard drive from device manager is specifically "Intel Optane+931GBHDD". 118761
  10. Optimize Drives says I have SSD when I have HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Optimize Drives says I have SSD when I have HDD: As a result it won't let me optimize the drive. If this helps I'm running fall creators update (1709) and the hard drive from device manager is specifically "Intel Optane+931GBHDD". 118761