Windows 10: Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...

Discus and support Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I attempted to download the facebook messenger app and it told me I couldn't because my laptop is X86 but when I looked at my system information it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hallieakins, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...

I attempted to download the facebook messenger app and it told me I couldn't because my laptop is X86 but when I looked at my system information it says its not X86 but instead X64. I tried to do a fresh update of my computer and reset everything but to no avail. Can someone explain why the microsoft store is saying one thing but my computer system information says otherwise?

:)

hallieakins, Jul 25, 2020

2. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Wingo101 Win User
    How do I overclock my system?

Can somebody please tell me step by step, how I can overclock my CPU to get good results but still a very stable system.

Have a look at my specs.

Wingo101, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...

I'm confused about why my windows settings are saying I have an x64 based processor.

When I go to: Windows icon -> Settings -> System -> About, it tells me that my system type is a '32-bit operating system, x64-based processor'. However when I go to the search bar at the bottom and type 'system information' it tells me that my system type
    is an 'x86-based processor' which it actually is and explains why i can't upgrade from 32bit to 64 bit. I don't know if this is a misunderstanding but please help.

Ammiel Joseph, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have...

1. Why is the Microsoft store telling me I have an X86 when my system information says I have... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.: So I went to install Photoshop from the Microsoft Store. But once I got to the page it tells me that it is installed already. I went to my apps lists and PS is not installed. I have tried to reset the Store but it still tells me that it is installed. How can I fix this? I do...
  3. Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.: So I went to install Photoshop from the Microsoft Store. But once I got to the page it tells me that it is installed already. I went to my apps lists and PS is not installed. I have tried to reset the Store but it still tells me that it is installed. How can I fix this? I do...
  4. The Store tells me I need the internet to download an app. I do have it! But it says otherwise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Store tells me I need the internet to download an app. I do have it! But it says otherwise.: Hello, I'm not having a good experience tonight! smiley face here. I uninstalled One Drive app to reinstall it to reset the settings I prefer. I read I can decide whether I want some folders to go to storage or not and I think I need to start over to do that. Here's the...
  5. The Store tells me I need the internet to download an app. I do have it! But it says otherwise.

The Store tells me I need the internet to download an app. I do have it! But it says otherwise.: Hello, I'm not having a good experience tonight! smiley face here. I uninstalled One Drive app to reinstall it to reset the settings I prefer. I read I can decide whether I want some folders to go to storage or not and I think I need to start over to do that. Here's the...
  6. Why is it telling me I can add 1 more device, when I have 4 connected, the app information...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it telling me I can add 1 more device, when I have 4 connected, the app information...: I figure since this is a preview, there is some sort of bug, I cannot find anyplace to report this bug, but I have connected 4 devices added to my account, and it says I can add 1 more. the information says one can connect 10 devices. I see that it says, up to ten WINDOWS 10...
  7. Why is it telling me I can add 1 more device, when I have 4 connected, the app information...

Why is it telling me I can add 1 more device, when I have 4 connected, the app information...: I figure since this is a preview, there is some sort of bug, I cannot find anyplace to report this bug, but I have connected 4 devices added to my account, and it says I can add 1 more. the information says one can connect 10 devices. I see that it says, up to ten WINDOWS 10...
  8. Why is it telling me I can add 1 more device, when I have 4 connected, the app information...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows Store saying that I have x86 architecture which is incorrect.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store saying that I have x86 architecture which is incorrect.: I have been trying to install an application on the Windows Store on my Venue 8 device, and while I have a x64 architecture it says that I do not meet the system requirements because I have x86, but this is not true. How do I fix this?...
  10. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...