Windows 10: Why Is the Micrsoft store on Pc such an awful experience?

Discus and support Why Is the Micrsoft store on Pc such an awful experience? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Now before you stupid bots get confused I'm not saying that the store isn't functioning, it is kind off so don't offer me solutions. What I'm refering... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jacob Longman, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Why Is the Micrsoft store on Pc such an awful experience?

Now before you stupid bots get confused I'm not saying that the store isn't functioning, it is kind off so don't offer me solutions. What I'm refering to is the awful userface and the fact that it just doesn't work I know I said it is working but what I mean are issues at it's core that can't be fixed by poking around in files.

So before getting my gaming laptop I used the store a little for basic essentials, such as AD blockers and unzippers, and while it was a somewhat frustrating experience as an inbuilt store sytem it wasn't too bad. However, upon by the game pass and getting a new laptop I can see what a god awful experience it truly is. To begin with why does the store take longer to open on my gaming laptop than it did on my old £200 one? It is optimised incredibly poorly and similar launchers such as Steam, Epic or Uplay take seconds where as the Microsoft store takes a solid 30 seconds to a minute. It seems to have issue connecting as pages take a good 10-20 second longer to load then they should do. Also whole thing is a mess, I go to my installed and there are none of my game pass games installed so I have to go to the games store front page and launch it from there. However, even this doesn't work somtimes, sometimes I don't own the game pass, sometimes it asks me to install the gam when it is already installed, somtimes it isn't on PC and I can only try and install it to my Xbox one. I had an issue where I couldn't pause/cancel downloads and at one point I had the issue where Halo wars 2 just would't start this one isn't resolved and according to a forum I had to clean boot my device. Thats ridiculous what are you guy even doing. When I saw the announcement of the Game Pass I immediately thought to my self "this is cool but they are going to have to fix the Microsoft store or create a new storefront just for the game pass" but nope you did neither. I genuinely am suprised that a company as big as Microsoft saw the garbage fire that is the store and went "yeah this is fine". Its Idiotic

Sincerly and idiot with too much time on his hands

:)

Jacob Longman, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Bones1215 Win User

Is AWS connecting to the internet

I have scanned my network on my Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro and I fin AWS is in the list after the scan. Is AWS a part of the Microsoft network, I know AWS has been working for Microsoft already. So is AWS capable of connecting to my windows. Yes I have
    allowed everything in Windows Experience. Is there a switching it off in firewall?

Bones1215, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Adityar Win User
    Store experience host

After clean install i found new apps
    Store experience host
    In apps list
    What this is?
    I can view and delete

Adityar, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Why Is the Micrsoft store on Pc such an awful experience?

Store experience host ...

Who knows!!!
    To be honest, I'm getting sick and tired of an endless list of apps and services, hidden or not, with stupid names and no explanation of what they are, what they do or how they operate!

Sorry for being of no help! Sorry for the rant! *Wink

Edwin, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Why Is the Micrsoft store on Pc such an awful experience?

1. Why Is the Micrsoft store on Pc such an awful experience? - Similar Threads - Why Micrsoft store

2. Micrsoft store problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Micrsoft store problem: whenever I try to update or download an app from Microsoft store it first goes on to downloading but before it can start downloading it comes up as acquiring license and then an errorI'm having this problem for over a monthNone of the Yt videos could help :...
  3. Micrsoft store problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft store problem: whenever I try to update or download an app from Microsoft store it first goes on to downloading but before it can start downloading it comes up as acquiring license and then an errorI'm having this problem for over a monthNone of the Yt videos could help :...
  4. Awful update experience... Again!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Awful update experience... Again!: This is a genuine question. With additional info...I own 3 android devices. All 3 update fast and easily, and only when I let them!I own 3 gaming consoles. Again, all 3 update fast and easily.I own 3 PCs. All on windows. All of them are a nightmare to update.Now look, I'm not...
  5. The microsoft store is nothing but awful

The microsoft store is nothing but awful: Never have I used such a terrible store. I do not understand how a multi-billion dollar corporation cannot even make a half-functional store. Steam, EpicGames, Origin, and EA all have perfectly functioning web stores but not Microsoft. I get to play Russian roulette with...
  6. Cant download from micrsoft store

Cant download from micrsoft store: Hi, I want to download f1 2019 I have xbox ultimate pass and I downloaded the game before but I uninstalled it, now I cant install it the download button doesnt work infact the download button doesn't work for any other game/app I download 2 games yesterday it was perfectly...
  7. micrsoft store not working

micrsoft store not working: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  8. micrsoft store: something error

micrsoft store: something error: I can't click everything i want. Help me! please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-store-something-error/a4f4f674-869e-4cfa-bb79-1d9080f330cc"
  9. Awful online support experience

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Awful online support experience: Im having graphical problems with latest cumulative updates, and since I cant inform issues with the update directly from the update change log (I provided feedback on the page to allow this) I decided to contact support to help me send feedback to improve the updates....
  10. Store experience host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store experience host: After clean install i found new apps Store experience host In apps list What this is? I can view and delete 91977