Windows 10: Why is the New Edge browser so difficult to activate?

Discus and support Why is the New Edge browser so difficult to activate? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded the New Edge Browser, but cannot find a link to activate it. What next?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChuckPrim, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ChuckPrim Win User

Why is the New Edge browser so difficult to activate?

I downloaded the New Edge Browser, but cannot find a link to activate it. What next?

:)

ChuckPrim, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Why is the New Edge browser so difficult to activate?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Why is the New Edge browser so difficult to activate?

1. Why is the New Edge browser so difficult to activate? - Similar Threads - Why Edge browser

2. Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?: I have tried so many times to contact Microsoft about a refund. Prior to this year, I've been able to chat online with a Microsoft representative. That doesn't seem like the case now. Please advise.I'm beyond frustrated....
  3. Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?: I have tried so many times to contact Microsoft about a refund. Prior to this year, I've been able to chat online with a Microsoft representative. That doesn't seem like the case now. Please advise.I'm beyond frustrated....
  4. Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?: I have a bluetooth dongle which worked before but now has stopped lightening the blue light up. I saw this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-wireless-bluetoothr-driver-errors/75ed6564-8987-4b65-a58d-e7e063333c0fIt summons it up. Endless time...
  5. Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?: I have a bluetooth dongle which worked before but now has stopped lightening the blue light up. I saw this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-wireless-bluetoothr-driver-errors/75ed6564-8987-4b65-a58d-e7e063333c0fIt summons it up. Endless time...
  6. new edge browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new edge browser: should i update to the new edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-browser/6713934b-dc8b-4a84-afe0-2aa9a5183822
  7. Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?: I had to totally reinstall winBLOWS because M$ has **** QA before releasing updates. Ok, great. Now, I am constantly trying to make Firefox my default browser because, well, M$ sucks. SUCKS. I want as few of their products on my machine as possible. I even had a tech do...
  8. How to backup a PC? Why is this so difficult?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to backup a PC? Why is this so difficult?: I foolishly offered to backup PCs belonging to my mother-in-law (Windows 10) and father-in-law (Windows 7). Coming from a Mac, I assumed this would be easy enough process. I'm no newbie when it comes to computers, but damned this has been a hard lesson. On the Mac, you just...
  9. Why is windows 10 so difficult to understand

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows 10 so difficult to understand: I would like to know why they made windows 10 so difficult to understand. my husband bought me a new laptop with that came with windows 10. His desktop has windows 7 ultimate and I find it very easy to understand. and are there any plans soon for a new and better system soon...
  10. Why MS Edge Browser not so Popular?

in Browsers and Email
    Why MS Edge Browser not so Popular?: Despite Edge being one of the secure browsers out there (close to Chrome's security sandboxed environment), why are not so many people using it? Not just from a security standpoint, but its much faster as well. I can think of one simple reason, maybe the lack of extensions?...