Windows 10: Why is the Play All option still not available on Windows 11?

Discus and support Why is the Play All option still not available on Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is the Play functionality still not available on Windows 11, after more than two years? How am I supposed to play music?Truly, every Windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carly Hope, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Why is the Play All option still not available on Windows 11?

Why is the Play functionality still not available on Windows 11, after more than two years? How am I supposed to play music?Truly, every Windows update is just a huge downgrade in usability.

:)

Carly Hope, Jun 20, 2024
  2. henasith Win User

PS4 external play options

MKV is a container format which can hold unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file, but PS4 can play MKV files with the following specification:
    • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level 4.2
    • MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

Once the MKV you add to PS4 does not meet the above requirements, the problem occurs.

To solve the issue, there are many methods and here list two of them:

1. Handbrake is the go to free converter for video files on Mac.

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

Install it and then point it at one of your MKV files and convert to one of the preset MP4 defaults in the Handbrake sidebar. Under "Regular" you should be fine with "Normal" or "High Profile" settings.

2. A step by step guide on Does PS4 Play MKV.

The article introduces a detailed guide to help you solve PS4 won't play MKV issue.

henasith, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    I played a music on Spotify and after 10 seconds, the music stopped but it was still playing

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Audio input and output and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Why is the Play All option still not available on Windows 11?

Headphones and Speakers are playing at the same time

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website in compatibility
    mode. Both Display driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Sound, game controllers and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

Why is the Play All option still not available on Windows 11?

1. Why is the Play All option still not available on Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Why Play option

2. Why is the Play All option still not available on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the Play All option still not available on Windows 11?: Why is the Play functionality still not available on Windows 11, after more than two years? How am I supposed to play music?Truly, every Windows update is just a huge downgrade in usability....
  3. Windows 11 fingerprint option is not available.

Windows 11 fingerprint option is not available.: For some reason, my laptop hasn't let me sign in with a fingerprint in the past few days. It was working ever since I got the laptop, but not now.Things I've tried:RestartingUninstalling and reinstalling the fingerprint driver...
  4. Wifi Option not available Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Option not available Windows 11: Hey,I have an Asus tuf f15 laptop with Mediatek wifi 6 MT7921 and for past few days there have been issues with wifi.It works properly for few minutes then it suddenly it just stops and there are no drivers available when I go in device manager or anything it looks as if I...
  5. Wifi Option not available Windows 11

Wifi Option not available Windows 11: Hey,I have an Asus tuf f15 laptop with Mediatek wifi 6 MT7921 and for past few days there have been issues with wifi.It works properly for few minutes then it suddenly it just stops and there are no drivers available when I go in device manager or anything it looks as if I...
  6. Windows 11 Sleep option is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sleep option is not available: Before a few days sleep option disappeared out of nowhere in the power options.What should I do to get it back?Tried to restore the power configuration via CMD, but no luck.I am on Home Single Language version and local group policies are also not shown anywhere....
  7. Windows 11 Sleep option is not available

Windows 11 Sleep option is not available: Before a few days sleep option disappeared out of nowhere in the power options.What should I do to get it back?Tried to restore the power configuration via CMD, but no luck.I am on Home Single Language version and local group policies are also not shown anywhere....
  8. Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11: Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors....
  9. Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11: Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors....
  10. FONT...INSTALL TO ALL not available option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FONT...INSTALL TO ALL not available option: I am trying to install fonts. I need to INSTALL TO ALL for Inkscape. I can install with one-click but unable to right click to choose "install for all users" as all of the videos or tutorials suggest. I am about to lose my mind. My screen does not look like any of the...