Windows 10: WHY IS THE SCROLL BAR NOT VISIBLE BUT HARD TO FIND IN WIN 10? .ITS VERY FRUSTRATING

Discus and support WHY IS THE SCROLL BAR NOT VISIBLE BUT HARD TO FIND IN WIN 10? .ITS VERY FRUSTRATING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; THE SCROLL BAR IN WINDOWS 10 IS NOT VISIBLE BUT HARD TO FIND.WHEN YOU TRY TO FIND IT GO WAY DOWN OR UP BEYOUND WHAT YOU WANT TO AFTER IT BECOMES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CHARLES PRICE =33 1, Mar 16, 2021.

1. WHY IS THE SCROLL BAR NOT VISIBLE BUT HARD TO FIND IN WIN 10? .ITS VERY FRUSTRATING

THE SCROLL BAR IN WINDOWS 10 IS NOT VISIBLE BUT HARD TO FIND.WHEN YOU TRY TO FIND IT GO WAY DOWN OR UP BEYOUND WHAT YOU WANT TO AFTER IT BECOMES SOMEWHAT VISIBLE.DONT MEAN TO COMPLAINT BUT SOME THINGS IN WINDOWS 10 IS MADE MORE DIFFICULT NOT EASY,VERY FRUSTRATING AND UNNESSASARY.THAT AFTER TAKING AWAY THE MOVIE MAKER.

:)

CHARLES PRICE =33 1, Mar 16, 2021

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

WHY IS THE SCROLL BAR NOT VISIBLE BUT HARD TO FIND IN WIN 10? .ITS VERY FRUSTRATING tpu.png

anticlutch, Mar 16, 2021
  3. No Icons visible in task bar, Win 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with icons in the Task bar after November update, do let us know the following:

• Is this issue confined only with icons in the Task bar?
    • What happens when you try to click on those icons?
    • What exactly do you mean by: "they are there but not visible"?

Method 1: If you are referring to showing up of different icons in Task in System tray, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key from the Keyboard, type
      Turn system icons On or Off
      and select it.
    • Try to turn on the icons that are visible.

Method 2:

Step 1: If not, I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode and check if the icons are visible to access.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or missing system files after the update. I suggest you to place the computer in normal mode and try to perform SFC scan.

Steps: Place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter
    • In the System Configuration
      window, click on General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Perform SFC scan, System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 16, 2021
  4. WHY IS THE SCROLL BAR NOT VISIBLE BUT HARD TO FIND IN WIN 10? .ITS VERY FRUSTRATING

windows 10 scroll bar

I would like to change a Windows 10 setting so the scroll bar does not disappear after one minute of no movement of the mouse. I could tolerate the disappearing scroll bar IF as long as the pointer is in the area of the scroll bar the scroll bar remains
    visible.

SteveMulford, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

WHY IS THE SCROLL BAR NOT VISIBLE BUT HARD TO FIND IN WIN 10? .ITS VERY FRUSTRATING

1. WHY IS THE SCROLL BAR NOT VISIBLE BUT HARD TO FIND IN WIN 10? .ITS VERY FRUSTRATING - Similar Threads - WHY SCROLL BAR

2. Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated: Hello,Last night before going to bed, my PC prompted for an update and as usual I chose "Update and Shut Down".When I woke up and tried to use my computer for work, the first error that popped out was my Razer Synapse and this never happened before. So I thought it was just a...
  3. Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated: Hello,Last night before going to bed, my PC prompted for an update and as usual I chose "Update and Shut Down".When I woke up and tried to use my computer for work, the first error that popped out was my Razer Synapse and this never happened before. So I thought it was just a...
  4. Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. a very frustrating problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a very frustrating problem: Hello I'm participating in the Windows 10 Exclusive Test, but I'm looking for a solution because I have several problems. First, the search does not work in Windows. (Well... means the search feature in Windows that you use to find files.) Second, when setting up...
  6. Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly: Windows 10 green status bar scrolls very slowly when I access, copy or move files such that I have to wait many minutes to continue. Not so in my 10 yr old Windows 7 PC. WHY?...
  7. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  8. Frustrating unwanted task bar

Frustrating unwanted task bar: How do I get this search engine task bar off the top of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frustrating-unwanted-task-bar/b9552b77-27e8-41e1-893f-c519af982c60
  9. How to set visibility on Start's vertical scroll bar to always show?

How to set visibility on Start's vertical scroll bar to always show?: Good day everyone. Is it possible to always display the vertical scroll bar for Apps on the Start menu (or for everything in Windows 10 with a page overflow)? I am setting up a laptop for person with disabilities and want to make it obvious that there's more to view by...
  10. BSOD - I'm very frustrated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - I'm very frustrated: Good evening to you all, One week ago I "upgraded" my RAM to enable processing with Agisoft PhotoScan Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model BLS4KIT8G3D1609DS1S00 -...