Windows 10: Why is the snipping tool too sensitive?

Discus and support Why is the snipping tool too sensitive? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For the past 3-4 months, my snipping tool became oversensitive and does not work. Based on research, It seems to be an issue w Windows 10. I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KakieFitzsimmons, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Why is the snipping tool too sensitive?

For the past 3-4 months, my snipping tool became oversensitive and does not work. Based on research, It seems to be an issue w Windows 10.

I am using a Bluetooth Logitech 557 mouse

I went into mouse settings to adjust the double click speed and the pointer speed, still it will not work.

I have tried a number of ways to fix it with no luck.

What is the fix?

:)

KakieFitzsimmons, Aug 4, 2020

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Why is the Snipping Tool not in the Windows Applications Menu ?

Now for three questions;

1) What happened to the "All apps" menu ? (which listed
    ever
    installed and launch-able application).

In my Windows 10, there are the ugly tiles on the right, and then to the left of the tiles, there is an alphabetical list of applications, but sadly, no Snipping tool is listed, which indicates that this is not a full list of available applications. So how
    can I (or others) find out what applications exist and are available to run?

2) Why is the Snipping Tool not in the Windows Applications Menu ?

3) What other applications exist in Windows 10 ? (but no one would know because they don't appear in any menu).

It is not that I needed to use Snipping Tool, but I asked a friend to use the Snipping Tool to email me a picture of an error message, and they were unable to find the Snipping Tool. So I asked them to display the menu and then just start typing "sni..."
    and it should appear in the list of applications that start with "sni".

Designers of Windows 10, please consider people who are not computer experts, and design Windows 10 so that users can visually see things in order to know that they exist. So please stop hiding things from view. Minimalism should be an option, not forced
    on people.

By the way, when creating this forum question, under "Windows topics", I did not notice a "Windows Applications" selection.

Windows8TabletPC, Aug 5, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Why is the snipping tool too sensitive?

Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Why is the snipping tool too sensitive?

1. Why is the snipping tool too sensitive? - Similar Threads - Why snipping tool

2. Why is the snipping tool leaving a watermark on my snips ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the snipping tool leaving a watermark on my snips ?: The watermark is located in the lower right portion of the capture "Rectangular Snip" see below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-snipping-tool-leaving-a-watermark-on-my/1fec2f69-5000-4356-aa2d-e54eab9f84ee
  3. Touchpad still too sensitive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad still too sensitive: Is there a way of reducing my touchpad sensitivity beyond the limits of the Win10 setting? I have it as the lowest, but still the mouse reacts before my finger actually hits any target....
  4. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  5. Touchpad too sensitive . . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad too sensitive . . .: I have an Asus laptop, purchased new in September 2019, W10, Firefox, auto-updates all on, has the latest touchpad driver. Win version 1909. An overly-sensitive touchpad has been a problem since new, and also was on my previous laptop, an HP. Yes, it's set on the...
  6. Pen too sensitive

Pen too sensitive: Hi, Recently my pen on my Lenovo Yoga 530 has become really sensitive and picks up the pen and starts writing before it hits the surface of the laptop. It never used to do this, only recently but makes it almost impossible to write with. Do you have any tips/ideas on how...
  7. PrtScn and Snipping Tool pictures too big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PrtScn and Snipping Tool pictures too big: Submitted through the feedback hub but I really need an answer to fix this. PrtScn was working fine until yesterday, now for some reason anytime I take a screenshot the image is twice as large as it needs to be. The part I want is on the left half, the right half always...
  8. my microphone is too sensitive

my microphone is too sensitive: every time i talk to my friends they dont hear me because i talk quietly but they hear the noise of the microphone or air or whatever i wanted to change it too be quieter but every time i do that my friends cant hear me anymore...
  9. Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers

Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers: How can I make my touchpad less sensitive while using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and IE 11? For example, when I am typing something, the zoom size of the webpage is constantly changing. I have set it to Long Delay in Settings, but that didn't seem to help. Are...
  10. Snipping tool image too big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool image too big!: When using the snipping tool in 10, I have noticed that the completed image is far too large for desktop background, this was not so when i first upgraded to 10, any help welcome, not very technical, so help please. 31833