Windows 10: Why is the taskbar in Windows 11 so bad? Is there sound logic for why the devs reduced the...

Discus and support Why is the taskbar in Windows 11 so bad? Is there sound logic for why the devs reduced the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would love to hear a legitimate reason. The only I can think of is Microsoft ran out of funding for Windows and had to cut features... literally the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows 11 Sucks, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Why is the taskbar in Windows 11 so bad? Is there sound logic for why the devs reduced the...

I would love to hear a legitimate reason. The only I can think of is Microsoft ran out of funding for Windows and had to cut features... literally the worst.

:)

Windows 11 Sucks, Dec 6, 2022

2. Taskbar unresponsive in Windows 11 (Beta+Dev)

This Disappeared Taskbar/Start Menu in the Windows 11 update problem and how to fix it was in WindowsCentral under the news article "Latest Windows 11 Beta and Dev builds causing Start menu, taskbar to disappear for many. Here's how to fix it"

YES, those noted steps would resolve the problem. Since I experienced it, I then did these steps and it worked. That CMD line is the FIX. NOW my Windows 11 is back to normal. Thank you. I had to Google all that first to get there.

BarryMaramis, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Taskbar unresponsive in Windows 11 (Beta+Dev)

Omg this was a life saver! Thank you so much! I needed to start working and was like OMG WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER. I chatted w/ a couple folks from support and they were of absolutely no help. Thanks so much again for this answer.

Toshi'sMommy, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Why is the taskbar in Windows 11 so bad? Is there sound logic for why the devs reduced the...

Movable taskbar on Windows 11.

I agree fixing the taskbar to one location is a bad idea. It is a step backwards.

Looking at Windows 11 the word 'superficial' comes to mind. Too much spent

on look, feel sound. Not enough spent on functionality.

StanKasper, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Why is the taskbar in Windows 11 so bad? Is there sound logic for why the devs reduced the...

1. Why is the taskbar in Windows 11 so bad? Is there sound logic for why the devs reduced the... - Similar Threads - Why taskbar bad

2. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  3. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  4. Why is the taskbar in Windows 11 so bad? Is there sound logic for why the devs reduced the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the taskbar in Windows 11 so bad? Is there sound logic for why the devs reduced the...: I would love to hear a legitimate reason. The only I can think of is Microsoft ran out of funding for Windows and had to cut features... literally the worst....
  5. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  6. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  7. Why windows is so bad

8. Why is Windows 11 so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 so bad?: Title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-11-so-bad/87641ad8-5425-4d36-82a7-0063fddf7f76
  9. Why is Windows 11 so bad?

Why is Windows 11 so bad?: Title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-11-so-bad/87641ad8-5425-4d36-82a7-0063fddf7f76
  10. Why is Windows so bad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Windows so bad: Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user since Windows 98, hell I even had 2 Windows Phones. But since yesterday after I reinstalled Windows 10 and I am still facing the exact same issues, I am ready to say good bye to it. Windows 10 is an operating system that fails to do...