Windows 10: Why is the text so damn big?

Discus and support Why is the text so damn big? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImDeadInside27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmb9ro/why_is_the_text_so_damn_big/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImDeadInside27, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Why is the text so damn big?

/u/ImDeadInside27, Jul 6, 2020

2. Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow.

Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow. that stupid circle that goes round and round when it is thinking just keeps thinking for about ten minutes or until i get pissed of and shut this p.o.s. down then it will restart and work ok not good just ok

JohnCleveland1, Jul 6, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Why is the text so damn big?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Why is the text so damn big?

1. Why is the text so damn big? - Similar Threads - Why text damn

2. Why does microsoft make troubleshooting so god damned hard??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does microsoft make troubleshooting so god damned hard??: I do everything with pcs, short of making love to them. A prime example of just how bad youe customer service outsourced to inept people is:I got hit with a BSOD error. I went to event viewer to check out exactly what happened, googled the details. I was aghast to find out...
  3. why are windows updates so damn ****?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why are windows updates so damn ****?: I was doing some lovely work on my windows 10 pc, it was going well, watching a movie too. Suddenly, my dinner is ready, some lovely spaghetti bolognese. Delicious. I hurridly ate my dinner, taking no more than 25 minutes. Arriving back at my pc I wonder, "whats this?", as...
  4. Why is my text so big?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my text so big?: Why is my text so big when i move things between folders im not sure whats going on or if its a glitch but its really annoying all the other text is normal but when i move things in folders its really huge...
  5. Why are updates so big and not stoppable?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are updates so big and not stoppable?: Why even when I attempt to set limits and stuff I have to deal with microsoft downloading updates in the middle of doing something?+ It uses 100% of my internet so I can't do anything if I don't notice it Is there a way to FULLY disable updates and only update when I want it...
  6. WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO CONNECT 2 COMPUTERS ON MY NETWORK???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO CONNECT 2 COMPUTERS ON MY NETWORK???: I have a pc tower and a laptop. Both have windows 10 pro, version 1909, both have 2 hard drives (with windows on C on both). Why is it so freaking hard to get them to see each other??? I've tried everything I can find online & I see that this is a common pain in the ass...
  7. Why Is Ditto Clipboard Manager So Big?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Is Ditto Clipboard Manager So Big?: Hi all, just a quick question, I have been using the Ditto Clipboard Manager program for a while now. I was noticing under the uninstall apps section that the size of Ditto is 440mb. Is that correct? For a clipboard app? Could someone that is using Ditto please check and see...
  8. How did my notification centers text get so big? The text is massive!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How did my notification centers text get so big? The text is massive!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bluazul [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2u83d/how_did_my_notification_centers_text_get_so_big/
  9. Why is my taskbar so big?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my taskbar so big?: I have the small taskbar buttons options on, and the automatically hid in desktop mode. It used to be only as tall as the small buttons, but it has randomly gotten much taller the last few times I've logged on. It's now over 2 inches tall and the still small icons are just...
  10. Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow.: Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow. that stupid circle that goes round and round when it is thinking just keeps thinking for about ten minutes or until i get pissed of and shut this p.o.s. down then it will restart and work ok not good just ok...