Windows 10: Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.

Discus and support Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the 1903 update the background picture on the sign-in screen is out of focus. Weird ... I know. Any idea how to fix this strange occurrence?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sdmike1974, Jul 11, 2019 at 3:02 PM.

1. Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.

2. Changing the background scene on the sign-in screen

Hi,

Windows 10 lets you use the lock screen picture as the background picture of the sign-in screen. For you to change the picture on your sign-in screen, you need to change your
    Lock screen picture first, see steps below:

• Go to the Settings, then Personalization.
    • Under Background section, click on the drop down and choose
      Picture
    • Select Lock screen, under Choose your picture section, click on
      Browse and select your desired picture.
    • Make sure to turn on the Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jul 11, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  3. Windows sign in background pictures

Hi Gigi,

Setting up background pictures on your sign in/lock screen page is a great idea! You can find the images that comes with Windows by following these steps:

• From the Start menu, type in This PC then hit
      Enter.
    • Once on This PC, look for the Pictures folder from the left side of the screen.
    • Click the Pictures folder, then you will see the images/pictures that comes with Windows.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Jul 11, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  4. Cottsnr Win User

Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.

Windows 10 version 1903 Welcome screen

Having converted to Win 10 version 1903 the background picture is now out of focus. My personal photo is still sharp.

Suggestions to correct this - lock screen does not seem to provide a solution

Thema:

Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.

1. Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?. - Similar Threads - Why background picture

2. Lock screen sign in picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen sign in picture: Hi , The picture I have on my start up is fine then after clicking to go to sign in the picture goes really funny and sometimes when I start up the whole colour is light Blue with a Greeney Blue lettering then eventually goes back to Purple and myBlack letters. Any help...
  3. Focus Assistant on 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assistant on 1903: Greetings. Can anyone help me figure out how the Focus assistant in Windows 10 build 1903 works exactly? Because right now I have it to"off" in the Setting menu, but everytime I do stuff it turns itself "on" by its own and keeps reminding me that "notifications will remain...
  4. Background gone (as well as background picture option in personalisation) after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background gone (as well as background picture option in personalisation) after update: I let the computer update while I was asleep, so I don't know if there were issues, but the computer seemed fine when I took a look at it this morning. Except for the fact that my desktop background is gone, it's all black, and the option to choose a picture in...
  5. After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus: Howdy, I am running Windows 10 on an HP All-In-One computer. After installing the new 1903 feature update I notice that while starting up my Welcome Page which displays my photo and 'Welcome' has a photo or something but it is out of focus. Is this by design or do other...
  6. Lock Screen picture can't be changed after 1903 update

Lock Screen picture can't be changed after 1903 update: At first after the 1903 update the sign on screen was blurry, but I found a registry change at https://winaero.com/blog/disable-blur-login-screen-windows-10-group-policy/ that fixed that. However, if I go to the lock screen settings, the picture there is blurry and the...
  7. Why can't I change my sign-in screen picture?

Why can't I change my sign-in screen picture?: I have changed my lock screen photo to a particular image of choice and turned ON "Show Lock Screen Background on Sign-in Screen". While my selected image will appear each time I wake up my laptop throughout the day, another image (the one I don't want) keeps appearing on...
  8. Can't set background picture on sign-in screen

Can't set background picture on sign-in screen: Hi, I can't set the background picture on sign-in screen When I go to settings/personalisation/lock screen the option 'Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen' is missing Any ideas? 126223
  9. Lock Screen background picture

Lock Screen background picture: Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen. I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture. I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I...
  10. How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10

How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10: I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something really simple, but how do you change the Sign-in/Login Screen picture in Windows 10 Anniversary Update? This is the sign-in page I get when I boot the PC (it automatically signs in, as I use Bitlocker password instead): [img]...