Windows 10: Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.

Discus and support Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the 1903 update the background picture on the sign-in screen is out of focus. Weird ... I know. Any idea how to fix this strange occurrence?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sdmike1974, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.

sdmike1974, Jul 11, 2019

2. Changing the background scene on the sign-in screen

Hi,

Windows 10 lets you use the lock screen picture as the background picture of the sign-in screen. For you to change the picture on your sign-in screen, you need to change your
    Lock screen picture first, see steps below:

• Go to the Settings, then Personalization.
    • Under Background section, click on the drop down and choose
      Picture
    • Select Lock screen, under Choose your picture section, click on
      Browse and select your desired picture.
    • Make sure to turn on the Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Windows sign in background pictures

Hi Gigi,

Setting up background pictures on your sign in/lock screen page is a great idea! You can find the images that comes with Windows by following these steps:

• From the Start menu, type in This PC then hit
      Enter.
    • Once on This PC, look for the Pictures folder from the left side of the screen.
    • Click the Pictures folder, then you will see the images/pictures that comes with Windows.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Cottsnr Win User

Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.

Windows 10 version 1903 Welcome screen

Having converted to Win 10 version 1903 the background picture is now out of focus. My personal photo is still sharp.

Suggestions to correct this - lock screen does not seem to provide a solution

Cottsnr, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?.

1. Why is the the background picture on the sign-in screen out of focus after 1903 update?. - Similar Threads - Why background picture

2. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen background picture on sign in: Is there a way to focus background picture on sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background-picture-on-sign-in/b49422bc-cce8-441b-b50b-1226bf52180a
  3. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen background picture on sign in: Is there a way to focus background picture on sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background-picture-on-sign-in/b49422bc-cce8-441b-b50b-1226bf52180a
  4. Lock Screen background picture on sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus

Lock Screen Picture Totally Out Of Focus: Two issues. My Logitech mouse cursor is hanging up and then suddenly jumping. I understand this is a Logitech issue, in all probability, but I think a fix they suggested might have caused another problem. They suggested going to Device Manager, mouse/pointing devices, and...
  6. Background picture (or slideshow) not working after Windows 1903 update

Background picture (or slideshow) not working after Windows 1903 update: I just downloaded the 1903 update today (8/29). Now my background picture disappeared and my screen is black on my desktop. When I go in to choose a picture, it won't work. It also isn't working with the slideshow option. Why do they mess with this stuff? Anyone know how...
  7. Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen out of focus: Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the bottom line is broken dots. The words written inside this area are two toned and inverted plus all the writing or icons in the...
  8. Background Screen is Black after 1903 udate. Cannot get a picture back for the background...

Background Screen is Black after 1903 udate. Cannot get a picture back for the background...: Ease of access settings is causing problem. Cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-screen-is-black-after-1903-udate-cannot/e6296dd5-518a-41a0-a1b5-dd9d8acc9feb
  9. After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus: Howdy, I am running Windows 10 on an HP All-In-One computer. After installing the new 1903 feature update I notice that while starting up my Welcome Page which displays my photo and 'Welcome' has a photo or something but it is out of focus. Is this by design or do other...
  10. Can't set background picture on sign-in screen

Can't set background picture on sign-in screen: Hi, I can't set the background picture on sign-in screen When I go to settings/personalisation/lock screen the option 'Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen' is missing Any ideas? 126223

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lock screen pictures out of focus

2. welcome screen out of focus

3. log in screen out of focus

4. focus welcome screen,
  5. how to fix signin problem after 1903 update,
  6. welcome screen picture out focus,
  7. monitor is out of focus after update.,
  8. start up screen out of focus,
  9. how to fix sighning screen out of focus