Windows 10: Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?

Discus and support Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded the TikTok desktop app from the Microsoft Store that's pre-installed with my Windows 10 laptop. The TikTok app didn't have the features I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xLootg0blinx, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?

I downloaded the TikTok desktop app from the Microsoft Store that's pre-installed with my Windows 10 laptop. The TikTok app didn't have the features I wanted, so I deleted it. But still any time I try to open a TikTik related link from my browser, it will open the deleted TikTok app. It opens a new application window, even pops the TikTok symbol on the taskbar as if it was still installed. I can get to https://www.tiktok.com/en in my browser but if I select, for example, "For You" or literally anything listed under it, it will open the deleted app. Same for anything across the top of the

:)

xLootg0blinx, Jan 12, 2022

2. Open TikTok back

Alright, this is **** crazy. HOW DARE U CLOSING TIKTOK DONALD TRUMP IS A **** DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!!! why did u close tiktok and why not open it back? why listen to donald trump? he ****

CrazyCoder#, Jan 12, 2022
  3. oosha2000 Win User
    About Tiktok

Hello, admin

I am upset that my former post got deleted though I just wanted to show you concepts. Now speaking of Tiktok, please don't collaborate with Tiktok. This app is threatening our generation today and it has something to do with your privacy. I am concerned
    about your safety and if you don't take into consideration, we might lose you somehow. I love you, Microsoft, so please take care of yourselves. Remember to stay healthy and safe from covid-19 and tiktok threat and blessings to you.

Best regards,

* Moved from Community Participation Center

oosha2000, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?

Open TikTok back

China own TikTok, AND AMERICA HAS NO RULE KILL AMERICA USA **** LIKE CRAZY

CrazyCoder#, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?

1. Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it? - Similar Threads - Why TikTok app

2. why does app still appear when i deleted it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does app still appear when i deleted it?: I had previously downloaded a screen recording app, later i decided that i didnt need it and i uninstalled it. The problem comes after this, every time i start my pc, the app automatically opens as a default app even though i already unintalled it. i went to check the...
  3. why does app still appear when i deleted it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does app still appear when i deleted it?: I had previously downloaded a screen recording app, later i decided that i didnt need it and i uninstalled it. The problem comes after this, every time i start my pc, the app automatically opens as a default app even though i already unintalled it. i went to check the...
  4. Why is a game icon still on my PC after deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is a game icon still on my PC after deletion: Hi I'm on windows 11 and I deleted apex legends and the game icon is still there. I canr right or left click on it but it's just there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-a-game-icon-still-on-my-pc-after-deletion/883d09e3-3c6b-4d90-a3ba-46c7e18a1711
  5. Why is a game icon still on my PC after deletion

Why is a game icon still on my PC after deletion: Hi I'm on windows 11 and I deleted apex legends and the game icon is still there. I canr right or left click on it but it's just there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-a-game-icon-still-on-my-pc-after-deletion/883d09e3-3c6b-4d90-a3ba-46c7e18a1711
  6. Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?: I downloaded the TikTok desktop app from the Microsoft Store that's pre-installed with my Windows 10 laptop. The TikTok app didn't have the features I wanted, so I deleted it. But still any time I try to open a TikTik related link from my browser, it will open the deleted...
  7. Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?

Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?: I downloaded the TikTok desktop app from the Microsoft Store that's pre-installed with my Windows 10 laptop. The TikTok app didn't have the features I wanted, so I deleted it. But still any time I try to open a TikTik related link from my browser, it will open the deleted...
  8. Open TikTok back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Open TikTok back: Alright, this is **** crazy. HOW DARE U CLOSING TIKTOK DONALD TRUMP IS A **** DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!!! why did u close tiktok and why not open it back? why listen to donald trump? he ****...
  9. why can't i open certain apps? the appstore still opens properly but apps like news and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why can't i open certain apps? the appstore still opens properly but apps like news and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lilcordi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frtx3t/why_cant_i_open_certain_apps_the_appstore_still/
  10. Deleted app still in App and Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted app still in App and Feature: I had deleted an app but it is still presented in the App and Feature settings. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-app-still-in-app-and-feature/cbae7532-63d0-4850-b924-b77e5d0b49c7