Windows 10: Why is the update being forced when it is broken.

Discus and support Why is the update being forced when it is broken. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have been constantly pausing the update because of this..Why are microsoft trying to force this update when it will still not work correctly on certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sam Cross1, May 20, 2023.

1. Why is the update being forced when it is broken.

Have been constantly pausing the update because of this..Why are microsoft trying to force this update when it will still not work correctly on certain PC's, mine is only two years old, I tried more than these occasions, always a BSOD and have to factory reset the PCNo i do not want to do this and that steps to force it too work, why should I have too or people who aren't able to and have less an understanding about such processes.https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/microsoft-will-force-all-windows-10-users-to-upgrade-to-version-22h2-next-month/ar-AA1bpdy9?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=42e17b1270

:)

Sam Cross1, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Why is the update being forced when it is broken.

1. Why is the update being forced when it is broken. - Similar Threads - Why update being

2. Updates being forced uppon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates being forced uppon.: Is there way to pernamently turn off updates on both W10 and W11? The latest updates for W10 that were forced on me, completely f#cked the system, where not even YOUTUBE works properly on my secondary monitor, without the browser using HW acceleration whereas it was...
  3. Updates being forced uppon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates being forced uppon.: Is there way to pernamently turn off updates on both W10 and W11? The latest updates for W10 that were forced on me, completely f#cked the system, where not even YOUTUBE works properly on my secondary monitor, without the browser using HW acceleration whereas it was...
  4. Updates being forced uppon.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why is the update being forced when it is broken.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the update being forced when it is broken.: Have been constantly pausing the update because of this..Why are microsoft trying to force this update when it will still not work correctly on certain PC's, mine is only two years old, I tried more than these occasions, always a BSOD and have to factory reset the PCNo i do...
  6. Why is the update being forced when it is broken.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the update being forced when it is broken.: Have been constantly pausing the update because of this..Why are microsoft trying to force this update when it will still not work correctly on certain PC's, mine is only two years old, I tried more than these occasions, always a BSOD and have to factory reset the PCNo i do...
  7. New Edge being forced in update

New Edge being forced in update: Please don't do this to me. Please, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't take my favorite browser from me! Don't force me to use crappy Chromium! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-edge-being-forced-in-update/4d5bda23-9b7f-4818-a707-0fa6f1668426
  8. Stop force feeding me broken updates!

Stop force feeding me broken updates!: I recently got a popup on my PC...please choose a time to update. I clicked it away, wanting to wait. Fast forward 24 hours, I get home from work. Windows is updating. Now I had a long day, I wanted a bit of downtime...and boy did I get it. 4 hours of update! Now...update...
  9. Why is it when I remove the PIN, after being forced, that it now FORCES me to set one again...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is it when I remove the PIN, after being forced, that it now FORCES me to set one again...: Its called "CX", Microsoft. I don't want to participate in your themepark ride. There is absolutely NO reason I should be forced to use a damned PIN when I've been using passwords for 20 years, which are MUCH MORE secure (I don't care what your articles attempt to say...
  10. WHY ARE THESE UPDATES FORCED?????

WHY ARE THESE UPDATES FORCED?????: This system of updates with Windows 10 SUCKS. First, you don't give users any credit to choose to update on their own, and they take forEVER. This morning after updating, my laptop no longer recognizes my 24" monitor. Installing and reinstalling doesn't work, nor does...