Windows 10: Why is the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar application not working?

Discus and support Why is the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar application not working? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My mom is a home tutor, so all her lessons are now on Zoom. We have to send the meeting invitations out via her email address. But this is a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harriet I Brown, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Why is the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar application not working?

My mom is a home tutor, so all her lessons are now on Zoom. We have to send the meeting invitations out via her email address. But this is a problem because I am having to pull up the browser and sign into web mail so her students can join the meeting. Having to log into web mail every time is such a time waster. All because the Windows 10 mail application will not send or receive mail. I am seriously getting to the end of my tether with this. I have worked out why it will not work-because there are not enough settings so I cannot choose the mail server I want.

Is anyone having a similar problem?

All I can say is that Microsoftie must be pretty not with it to produce something that does not even work! Maybe that is why it is a free application.

:)

Harriet I Brown, Jun 23, 2020

2. Mail and Calendar not working after Windows 10 update.

Hi Jeff,

Mail and Calendar app are two separate applications available in Windows 10. To help resolve both Outlook, Mail and Calendar issue, we recommend repairing Outlook and resetting Mail and Calendar. follow the steps below:

For Outlook, click this article
    and follow the steps on how to repair an Office application.

For Mail and Calendar, follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Click Apps & feature.
    • Locate Mail and Calendar, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why is the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar application not working? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Why is the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar application not working?

Mel Tar, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Why is the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar application not working?

1. Why is the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar application not working? - Similar Threads - Why Mail Calendar

2. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail & Calendar: Because of an apparent HDD failure, I have had to re-setup my wife's computer on an SSD.After re-setting up Windows 10 Mail & Calendar I have found that her calendar has disappeared. However my calendar which is shared with my wife is there.Previously my wife had three email...
  3. Mail and calendar is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and calendar is not working: Mail and calendar is not able to open I have tried reinstalling , uninstall and reinstalling window store too and SFC and dsim too but still nothing is working....
  4. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar: Hi there! I have a huge problem. My official Mail and calendar app doesn't sync gmail immediately, it only refreshes my emails from gmail whenever I open the app. What is the cause of this? I've read somewhere that for now, something has changed I guess in google APIs,...
  5. windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 e-mail and Calendar application problems: Dear all lover people Sorry for posting here but I don’t know where should I feedback to MS’s developer team I think windows 10 mail and calendar application very excellence and very accessible for blind people. However, when Windows has some update there are some issue...
  6. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail & Calendar: How do you do a back up of the above. Save entire program, Calendar,People list etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-calendar/81b3b49b-ad85-4ce4-ae62-fc598c1d790a
  7. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar for Windows 10: I have been using Calendar for Windows 10 for over a year. I was always able to put in new reminders, change reminders and move reminders to a different day or time. In the last few weeks that has changed. I can add things, but if I try to change or move reminders, the...
  8. Mail and Calendar not working in my Windows 10

Mail and Calendar not working in my Windows 10: I've been following the instruction from someone's reply in window forum which using Windows PowerShell then install it again. But after I installed it again, it's still not working. Can you help me for these problem?...
  9. Mail and Calendar not working

Mail and Calendar not working: Sometime in the last 2 months my mail and calendar along with weather, people, calculator, and photos have stopped working. When launched the blue splash screen starts to load up, then the app goes away. I've tried to restore to several last points, that didn't work. I've...
  10. Mail and Calendar default application

Mail and Calendar default application: In default application, mail and calendar apps does not show default app. It shows add button. When I try to add, it shows no app is installed. But Microsoft mail and calendar app is installed. How to go about it. 7790