Windows 10: Why is the windows logo blue

Discus and support Why is the windows logo blue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why is the windows logo blue why is it not in the classic red green blue and yellow.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AidanOk, Apr 10, 2021.

1. AidanOk Win User

Why is the windows logo blue

Why is the windows logo blue why is it not in the classic red green blue and yellow.

:)

AidanOk, Apr 10, 2021

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Install stuck at Blue Logo Box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If you are unable to boot to the computer and installation get stuck at blue logo box then I would suggest you to create installation media and then try to per form automatic repair and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM
      (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press
      any key to boot from CD or DVD
      ". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and
      then click Startup Repair.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Why is the windows logo blue

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Why is the windows logo blue

1. Why is the windows logo blue - Similar Threads - Why logo blue

2. Why is the windows logo blue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the windows logo blue: [ATTACH]Why is the windows logo blue why is it not in the classic red green blue and yellow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-windows-logo-blue/62856e72-4683-4c34-aaa6-4423e83852ec
  3. The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots: Last night my PC shut off entirely out of the blue. I was playing witcher 3 when it just turned off. So i turned it back on and all was fine. Then today I go to wake my computer up and then it starts turning on and off over and over again. Bought a new psu and picked it up...
  4. New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo

in Windows 10 Support
    New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo: Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day so far! I just built my first pc and i was super excited until an annoying issue started rising out of the dark shadows.. the infinity windows logo when trying to boot using a USB flash drive. Please refer to the discussion in...
  5. MS UPDATE STUCK ON BLUE LOGO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS UPDATE STUCK ON BLUE LOGO: Hi, So i updated my windows to latest update and my laptop restarted and stuck on the windows logo with no loading whatsoever. Please help what should i do?...
  6. Blue windows logo with Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue windows logo with Black Screen: I get a Blue windows logo with Black Screen right after I turn on my pc. Sometimes the dots on the screen will freeze and Ill have to restart. After two reboots then my pc will go into windows. This boot takes way too long to boot please let me know how to fix this....
  7. locked on blue screen with windows logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    locked on blue screen with windows logo: At first start up, shows blue screen windows logo, acts like its processing to open up but then does nothing, stays that screen until you do a hard shutdown. Once off you have to hit the power button again, which will show the blue screen and its windows logo/icon in the...
  8. Blue windows logo on boot up

Blue windows logo on boot up: I have just installed windows on my computer again after updating my motherboard and CPU, but on every boot they is a blue windows logo and the spinning circle, its only on for a few seconds. I nerver had this on my lat install of windows....
  9. Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots

Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots: Recently, I booted up my unused windows 10 SSD. It was all going smooth at first. I was downloading programs, so I left the computer running for the night (about 6-8h) and turned the monitor off. Next morning I turned it back on. There wasn't anything on the screen. After a...
  10. Unable to signon to new (blue windows) logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to signon to new (blue windows) logo: I have a problem that I find curious. I have no problem signing on to www,tenforums.com (with the old multicolor balls logo), but if I try to signon to Windows 10 Forums (with the blue window logo) my signon isn't recognized. The content on both is essentially the same,...