Windows 10: why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

Discus and support why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zane, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Zane Win User

why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading or changing is cons
    tantly flashing

:)

2. Keyboard

Keyboard not working at all,Have Constant Flashing Blue Circle Next To Cursor (Arrow) Drop Down Menu's Don't Work.

Francis Selvey, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Mouse not functioning after upgrade

The touch pad no longer functions. I must have a usb adapted mouse in order to use the cursor. As well, there is constantly a blue circle beside the arrow flashing on and off. The task bar is also flashing at times. I am not sure as to why all of this
    is occurring. Thank you for your help.

AmyCunningham, Jul 28, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Jul 28, 2016
  5. Barman58 Win User
    Any new system install will tend to generate a lot of activity at the start of use, Windows uses a number of databases for use with Searches Etc. These need to be populated and this is performed as a background task, which would explain what you are seeing.

I always try to leave any new system on for a few days after install to allow this set-up to complete if this is possible. but if you only use the system for tasks during this time and especially if you have a complex system with a lot of data it may take a while to complete.

Barman58, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor? - Similar Threads - why flashing blue

2. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse: Hello ,I'm having a issue with my computer since a couples of days .When I try to open a files or app on the desktop the blue circle cursor keep running next the mouse .I face it this issue also with two other customers .These are the steps I made to try to fix the issue...
  3. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse: Hello ,I'm having a issue with my computer since a couples of days .When I try to open a files or app on the desktop the blue circle cursor keep running next the mouse .I face it this issue also with two other customers .These are the steps I made to try to fix the issue...
  4. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle: I can not access my Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop with Windows 10 When I turn on the computer this is what happens. I initially get the Dell Logo with circle of white turning dots. Then I get Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle Dell tried to help, it did not...
  6. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  7. Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines)

Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines): Every day for the last week 2-3 of the computers in our domain have come up with this issue. There's also over system performance decrease on the affected machines. Microsoft support is useless and won't return my calls after we paid them $500. Anyone know the cause or the...
  8. Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.: I'm using a USB mouse instead of the touch pad mouse built into my laptop and everything was fine until recently I noted a spinning blue circle that appear beside the cursor, but not sure why. I have tried restoring my computer to a earlier restore point as well as resetting...
  9. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor: Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-busy-circle-flashing-next-to-cursor/64cf156f-ac7b-41b0-8e79-8f27324cf465
  10. next to the arrow blue circle always running

next to the arrow blue circle always running: Blue circle next to the arrow all the time like there is something running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/next-to-the-arrow-blue-circle-always-running/9ce06fa1-d564-4dd6-b44b-50e5d32cfc34

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue circle flashing beside my cursor

2. program status why is there a blue circle arrrow

3. windows 10 cursor flashing circle

4. why do i ghave a constant flashing blue circle beside dell windows mouse pointer?,
  5. why does my cursor in thunderbird has a blue circle next to it