Windows 10: why is there a g infront of some .exe files?

Discus and support why is there a g infront of some .exe files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so i looked it up and i found i had a malware called ground.exe, how do i get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrbREAST, May 22, 2023.

1. MrbREAST Win User

why is there a g infront of some .exe files?

so i looked it up and i found i had a malware called ground.exe, how do i get rid of it?

:)

MrbREAST, May 22, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, May 22, 2023
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 22, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, May 22, 2023
Thema:

1. why is there a g infront of some .exe files? - Similar Threads - why infront exe

2. why is there a g infront of some .exe files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a g infront of some .exe files?: so i looked it up and i found i had a malware called ground.exe, how do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-g-infront-of-some-exe-files/b5ef8b6e-28bc-43d8-9e4c-db27ecdf12e5
  3. why is there a g infront of some .exe files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there a g infront of some .exe files?: so i looked it up and i found i had a malware called ground.exe, how do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-g-infront-of-some-exe-files/b5ef8b6e-28bc-43d8-9e4c-db27ecdf12e5
  4. .exe files and some apps wont open

.exe files and some apps wont open: suddenly from yesterday some of my apps wont open .Spotify app is not opening, zoom and skype tooI tried uninstalling some recent apps that I had installed but uninstall was not working even control panel wasn't opening i opened safe mode and control panel and remove a...
  5. Why do some exe files work and others do nothing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do some exe files work and others do nothing?: Everything works on my PC. No viruses. EXE files work except that I have had 2 that don't: H&R Block income tax software and Hyundai map software. I've double clicked on the exe files of these 2 softwares and the hourglass appears for just a second and then nothing. A search...
  6. cant run some exe files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant run some exe files: I am trying to run an .exe file. It was working fine the other day, then all of a sudden it quit opening. It acts like it is opening, but doesn't. It doesn't come up in the task manager. The file i am trying to use is Autodesk.Aec.Content.CatalogEditor.exe. Some exe...
  7. Some .exe and .jar files wont run.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some .exe and .jar files wont run.: First i got Minecraft.jar which works at school but not at home it keeps on saying what do you want to use to run this. Then i got infiniminer.exe tried to run it and the same thing happened. Please help....
  8. Cant open some .exe files

Cant open some .exe files: I cannot open some .exe files in my desktop, even if i try open it in her folder, strange some apps open and some dont. The pop up says: "Windows cannot find "C: .exe" Make sure the name was typed correctly" [img] [img] 80284
  9. Impossible to starts some exe files!

Impossible to starts some exe files!: hello everyone, I need help as I have tried all of what i have found in this and other forums, whitout any success. Since a week icant start some exe files and i dont know why only some! i have appleied what was described in Restore Default File Type Associations in...
  10. some .exe files hang

in Windows 10 Support
    some .exe files hang: In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must...