Windows 10: why is there a random picture of a man set as my background? HELP

Discus and support why is there a random picture of a man set as my background? HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i randomly baked out of google and saw my background was now an image of a random person. what is happening i am really confused and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JF9145600_, Aug 2, 2020.

1. why is there a random picture of a man set as my background? HELP

/u/JF9145600_, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 2, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Aug 2, 2020
  4. why is there a random picture of a man set as my background? HELP

Why do my photos show up in the microsoft app but not in my pictures folder?

Hi Cindy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in photo app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "microsoft app", are you referring to photos app?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check the source file for photos app and also copy the picture from external device.

Step 1: I recommend you check the source file settings in the photos app settings and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Photos" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Settings on the bottom left corner of the Photos app.

4. Then check if under Sources, pictures directory is present or not.

Step 2: I suggest you to directly copy and paste the picture from the external device into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue displaying pictures imported in the photos app into picture folder, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

why is there a random picture of a man set as my background? HELP

1. why is there a random picture of a man set as my background? HELP - Similar Threads - why random picture

2. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  3. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  4. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER: WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-setting-and-changing-my-background/60ffae4b-37a8-4203-a40e-55e66210f7d0
  6. WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER: WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-setting-and-changing-my-background/60ffae4b-37a8-4203-a40e-55e66210f7d0
  7. WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why is my background picture changing without my will?

Why is my background picture changing without my will?: I have tried setting as background another picture from the personalization menu. I selected picture and then I set the one I wanted. Bc it was in the wrong orientation, I rotated the picture and chose it again with the new orientation as a background for my Desktop in...
  9. My background picture is pixelated, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My background picture is pixelated, why?: Hello I have many background but all are blury and pixelated how do i fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-background-picture-is-pixelated-why/0b63c1fe-d810-4f83-83f2-7ffe829d8768
  10. My background picture is pixelated, why?

My background picture is pixelated, why?: Hello I have many background but all are blury and pixelated how do i fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-background-picture-is-pixelated-why/0b63c1fe-d810-4f83-83f2-7ffe829d8768