Windows 10: Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?

Discus and support Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rosada Haines, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?

Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?

:)

Rosada Haines, Aug 25, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 25, 2018
  3. 7mam Win User
    The dialog boxes are so small and can't read them web browser Windows 10.

I have a new HP Spectre 15" PC. The dialog boxes are so small I can't read them. The scale on some graphs (but not the graphs themselves) are so small I can't read them. My contact list on Skype is tiny. I was chatting with HP to ask for a solution but
    the chatbox was so tiny I couldn't see what they were saying! How do I get this specific text (because it's not all text) back to a size I can read.

Old title: dialog boxes and type size.

4. Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?

Windows 10 dialogue box appear too small

Dialogue box for other programs when using Windows 10 appear too small and distorted in shape. Also text in drop down lists (on webpages and installed programs) appears very small and difficult to read. It seems like a scaling problem and turning into
    headache. Any solution please ? (My system is Dell XPS 15 9550; touch screen)

Asif123_886, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?

1. Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it? - Similar Threads - Why small text

2. How can I remove the " Work: " text that automatically appears in my search box??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the " Work: " text that automatically appears in my search box??: This started happening a few weeks ago. I'm now very annoyed with it and would like it gone, forever. Every time I open the search box, the text Work: appears in search box. I order for the search to function as it normally does, one needs to manually erase the Work: that's...
  3. How can I remove the " Work: " text that automatically appears in my search box??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove the " Work: " text that automatically appears in my search box??: This started happening a few weeks ago. I'm now very annoyed with it and would like it gone, forever. Every time I open the search box, the text Work: appears in search box. I order for the search to function as it normally does, one needs to manually erase the Work: that's...
  4. How can I remove the " Work: " text that automatically appears in my search box??

in Cortana
  5. How can I add simple text to a photo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I add simple text to a photo?: Since the latest photos update I'm no longer able to add simple typed text into a photo. I can draw it by mouse which sucks and perhaps even animate text, but I can't see any option to have simple, static, typed text to images. Please Help....
  6. Can't read small text in videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't read small text in videos: As the title says, this problems happens only with videos and not with the actual text in windows. When watching tutorial videos, most of the text is unreadable, like they needed to be sharper. I recently bought a new mobo and cpu (this problem didn't occur before) and I...
  7. THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ

THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ: How to make text on screen darker so that it is easier to see and read on Chrome Browser Window 10 Pro 64-bit Desktop PC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-text-on-my-screen-is-to-light-hard-to-read/c4d89afb-cc8f-43ac-acc4-033b748cf3d1
  8. Small black box on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Small black box on screen: Recently a small semi-transparent black box appeared on my screen that doesn't pop up on and screenshots, and it doesn't appear when I launch my PC on diagnostic mode. Im not sure how to get rid of it. submitted by /u/OnyxSm [link] [comments]...
  9. remove small box top left corner screen

remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760
  10. Music Folder - Can I remove Read-Only black box?

in Windows 10 Support
    Music Folder - Can I remove Read-Only black box?: So basically, here's the deal. I ripped all of my CDs using Windows Meda Player and I use Foobar2000 to play my music. I want to use Foobar2000 to edit the tags on my music, however when I do so, I get an error message on every track that I attempt to edit, and it reads as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there is a framed text text box on my screen