Windows 10: Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11

Discus and support Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm just wondering why this white line is on top of the taskbar and if there is any way to remove it. There doesn't seem to be an option in the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alistair Smith, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11

I'm just wondering why this white line is on top of the taskbar and if there is any way to remove it. There doesn't seem to be an option in the taskbar settings which I think there should be if it's supposed to be there.

:)

Alistair Smith, Nov 27, 2022
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Nov 27, 2022
  3. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this?
    Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11 253713ec-6089-4ed3-9401-18fac711f792?upload=true.png

EasonJiangabc, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11

white line underneath taskbar

ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in.

i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey (cannot have black)

but im getting a small white line below taskbar .sometimes it will disappear sometimes not

if im using anything in taskbar .the section on the taskabr where the icon is will be lighter ,compared to the rest of the white line

im baffled, googled for a remedy, no joy .

anybody come across this

thanks

bernieoldham, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11

1. Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11 - Similar Threads - Why white line

2. Why is there white lines on my display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there white lines on my display?: In the beginning only a single line appeared at random times in my ASUS VIVOBOOK X509FA LAPTOP, also sometimes it was white and yellow, I thought it was some kind of glitch or something so i ignored itIm not a geek Now the lines has appeared on both sides of the screen and...
  3. Why is there white lines on my display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there white lines on my display?: In the beginning only a single line appeared at random times in my ASUS VIVOBOOK X509FA LAPTOP, also sometimes it was white and yellow, I thought it was some kind of glitch or something so i ignored itIm not a geek Now the lines has appeared on both sides of the screen and...
  4. Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11

Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11: Hello,I am getting a black screen with a dotted line across the top white hyphens that does not respond to any keys or actions. I sometimes get this after I've been using my laptop for a few hours, but am now experiencing this numerous times when trying to wake up my computer...
  5. Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11

Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11: I'm just wondering why this white line is on top of the taskbar and if there is any way to remove it. There doesn't seem to be an option in the taskbar settings which I think there should be if it's supposed to be there....
  6. Why is there a white line on top of my task bar windows 11 dev channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a white line on top of my task bar windows 11 dev channel: there is a white line on my windows 11 task bar i need to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-white-line-on-top-of-my-task-bar/d6b19828-7e7c-470f-9a66-68359f93ad46
  7. Why is there a white line on top of my task bar windows 11 dev channel

Why is there a white line on top of my task bar windows 11 dev channel: there is a white line on my windows 11 task bar i need to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-white-line-on-top-of-my-task-bar/d6b19828-7e7c-470f-9a66-68359f93ad46
  8. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  9. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  10. white line underneath taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    white line underneath taskbar: ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in. i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey cannot have black but im getting a small white line below taskbar .sometimes it will disappear sometimes not if im using...