Windows 10: Why is there a white line under my start menu icons

Discus and support Why is there a white line under my start menu icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is there a white line under my start menu icons? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daniel Wei_658, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Why is there a white line under my start menu icons

Why is there a white line under my start menu icons?

Why is there a white line under my start menu icons 0792561d-315d-4ccd-ada8-72758b1bd154?upload=true.png

:)

Daniel Wei_658, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Nov 22, 2020
  3. res0khor Win User
    white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Nov 22, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

Why is there a white line under my start menu icons

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Why is there a white line under my start menu icons prob.jpg

psyko12, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Why is there a white line under my start menu icons

1. Why is there a white line under my start menu icons - Similar Threads - Why white line

2. Why is there white lines on my display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there white lines on my display?: In the beginning only a single line appeared at random times in my ASUS VIVOBOOK X509FA LAPTOP, also sometimes it was white and yellow, I thought it was some kind of glitch or something so i ignored itIm not a geek Now the lines has appeared on both sides of the screen and...
  3. Why is there white lines on my display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there white lines on my display?: In the beginning only a single line appeared at random times in my ASUS VIVOBOOK X509FA LAPTOP, also sometimes it was white and yellow, I thought it was some kind of glitch or something so i ignored itIm not a geek Now the lines has appeared on both sides of the screen and...
  4. why my icons becomes white and start loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my icons becomes white and start loading: my computer windows is become white after start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-icons-becomes-white-and-start-loading/8d7b7b06-f1bc-42f1-af95-18f4255e4101
  5. why my icons becomes white and start loading

why my icons becomes white and start loading: my computer windows is become white after start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-icons-becomes-white-and-start-loading/8d7b7b06-f1bc-42f1-af95-18f4255e4101
  6. White line on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  7. White line on start up

White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  8. White Lines Under Apps in Start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    White Lines Under Apps in Start: Once I opened OneNote in My Windows 10, it just not opened! Annoying White Line is coming below the icon! I just hate it. The white line is coming under Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Store too!...
  9. Weird white lines under apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird white lines under apps in start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vandesm14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iomnp4/weird_white_lines_under_apps_in_start_menu/
  10. White paper icons in start menu apps

in Windows 10 Support
    White paper icons in start menu apps: In my windows 10 start menu all my installed programs give a white paper (with curled right corner) icon. There are a few that give the original icon but most of them do not. I tried a new clean install but that didn't help. I also tried: -SFC scannow gedaan met deze...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of a line under a start menu item win10