Windows 10: Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?

Discus and support Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I look at my desktop, there's always some white rectangle. It's been there for a whole year but I didn't really bother to get rid of it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by {5}, Feb 9, 2021.

1. {5}
    {5} Win User

Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?

Whenever I look at my desktop, there's always some white rectangle. It's been there for a whole year but I didn't really bother to get rid of it and now I want to. Why is this there and how do I get rid of it? Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop? a807b460-35d9-4d27-8fce-1d6e248df757?upload=true.png

:)

2. luigi234 Win User

White Rectangle

I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed
    other programs but those threads are locked. Hope it helped!

luigi234, Feb 9, 2021
  3. When on the desktop I hold left click and its a white dotted rectangle

When on the desktop I hold left click and its a white dotted rectangle how do I make it blue again I don't like how it is like this.

AidenTudor, Feb 9, 2021
  4. ???? Win User

desktop icons disappear, white rectangles show up

Sometimes all my icons disappear and 2 white rectangles appear in the bottom left corner. If I triple click on the left one, it goes to the top left corner and leaves the right one there. Triple clicking on the one in the top corner makes it disappear
    and makes the desktop icons come back and leaves the other one visible. This seems like such a random bug I don't see how it could happen...but it did.
    Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop? [​IMG]

????, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop? - Similar Threads - Why white rectangle

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  6. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  7. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

8. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  9. White box in the top left of my desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box in the top left of my desktop.: [ATTACH] There is this little white box that keeps popping up whenever I start my computer and I don't know how to get rid of it. When I click it nothing happens. w submitted by /u/simon1189 [link] [comments]...
  10. White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10

White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10: [ATTACH] There is a small rectangular box at the top left corner of my screen. If I log in, I don't see the desktop items and only see this box in the corner. If I double click it though, my shortcuts and other items appear but the box stays in the background. It is kind of...