Windows 10: Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?

Discus and support Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I rendered an mp4 video from Adobe Premiere, then uploaded that to Youtube. When I play the video on Youtube the sound is the way it should be.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EricChamberlain1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?

I rendered an mp4 video from Adobe Premiere, then uploaded that to Youtube. When I play the video on Youtube the sound is the way it should be. However, the same file played from my PC in various players has no audio. Other mp4 files have sound when played from my PC. I have tested this in Windows Media Player and VLC Media Player.

I imagine it must be some strange divergence between the players and how the audio is encoded, but I can't figure it out. I notice that the output in Premiere file is (unexpectedly) 32 kHz while on the file that had audio it was 48 kHz. This is the only difference I can find.

:)

EricChamberlain1, Jul 16, 2019
  2. shevanel Win User

YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Internet dead while uploading to YouTube

I had a similar issue last week on one of the PC's at the job. It wouldn't allow uploading or playback of youtube until I plugged in a set of headphones. What he is describing is exactly what was happing to me. F#$KING STRANGE I know. But its worth a try. Every other video service worked fine. Play or upload on youtube and kaboom, no interwebs until I quit the browser or restarted the computer. Then it would find the network again. Headphones plugged in and she works like a charm.

I have really no idea why.

TheMailMan78, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?

1. Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback? - Similar Threads - Why audio Youtube

2. no audio playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio playback: I have no audio playback on websites where something is recorded sometimes by me. I wrote about this some time back but not with this website but something similar and no one was able to help me. I have Chrome. All my drivers are up to date and my microphone works. I have...
  3. no audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio playback: I have no audio playback on websites where something is recorded sometimes by me. I wrote about this some time back but not with this website but something similar and no one was able to help me. I have Chrome. All my drivers are up to date and my microphone works. I have...
  4. Audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio playback: I have external speakers connected to the mic analog port and all tests work properly. Sound stopped working when connected to a newscast or movie streamed from the web. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playback/c92e5260-3c25-4e9f-9b6d-474d4bd6b6ac
  5. Why is YouTube audio choppy?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is YouTube audio choppy?: I have a Hewlett Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and Chrome version 87.0.4280.141. There was a recent Windows update and now YouTube audio is constantly choppy. This was never happening before and I might add that it doesn't happen while...
  6. DPC Latency Scratching & Popping audio - YouTube playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Latency Scratching & Popping audio - YouTube playback: For some time now my audio has popped and scratched out a lot during YouTube or video playback. When playing music I have a car subwoofer hooked up to my PC with a splitter and cable. I play some bassy songs around 20-60hz and "Down In The DM - Yo Gotti 26,30,36hz" as tests...
  7. DPC Latency Scratching & Popping audio - YouTube playback

DPC Latency Scratching & Popping audio - YouTube playback: For some time now my audio has popped and scratched out a lot during YouTube or video playback. When playing music I have a car subwoofer hooked up to my PC with a splitter and cable. I play some bassy songs around 20-60hz and "Down In The DM - Yo Gotti 26,30,36hz" as tests...
  8. Uploading Youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uploading Youtube videos: Hi, I am trying to upload or even play back video I recorded on youtube but screen starts flashing and unknown error comes up?? What do I do?? Also how do I add a device to google play. I downloaded a song on one device and want to move it to another but when I try and...
  9. audio playback

audio playback: i first noticed no audio on the internet...then I tried windows media player still nothing...I checked my aftermarket speakers, and all seems right...I checked the master volume control ...ok...I checked the volume playback thing...it says the device is working properly...I...
  10. Youtube playback problems

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube playback problems: My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas? 24677