Windows 10: Why is there no admin on my PC?

Discus and support Why is there no admin on my PC? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello. Recently, I was using my computer as usual, and then when I opened Admin Command Prompt, it showed the UAC. But I can't click pn the "Yes"... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AzDiamond, Apr 18, 2022.

1. AzDiamond Win User

Why is there no admin on my PC?

Hello. Recently, I was using my computer as usual, and then when I opened Admin Command Prompt, it showed the UAC. But I can't click pn the "Yes" button, because it's not there! Any way to solve this?Thank you.

:)

AzDiamond, Apr 18, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 18, 2022
  3. admin settings on Win10 for PC

Hi Hamza,

Is your PC connected to a domain network?

If your are connected to a domain network and yet facing this issue, I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Method1:

First, I would suggest you to try switching your User account from a Microsoft account to a local account and check if the issue persists. Click on 'Settings', click on 'Accounts' and then click on "sign in with a local account' in the "your accounts' section.
    Restart the computer and switch back to a Microsoft account and check.

If the issue persists, try these steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type Powershell
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot

Try these and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Apr 18, 2022
  4. Why is there no admin on my PC?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

Why is there no admin on my PC?

1. Why is there no admin on my PC? - Similar Threads - Why admin

2. Why has Microsoft not set up 'remote approval' for Admin elevation on a Standard Account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft not set up 'remote approval' for Admin elevation on a Standard Account...: This has been an issue for years - and post Covid, even more of an issue. There are good reasons for restricting a user to Standard account privileges for normal day-to-day operation - not just to protect the system from the user, but also from malicious activity malware,...
  3. Why has Microsoft not set up 'remote approval' for Admin elevation on a Standard Account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has Microsoft not set up 'remote approval' for Admin elevation on a Standard Account...: This has been an issue for years - and post Covid, even more of an issue. There are good reasons for restricting a user to Standard account privileges for normal day-to-day operation - not just to protect the system from the user, but also from malicious activity malware,...
  4. Why does my MS PC admin login keep coming back to the login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my MS PC admin login keep coming back to the login screen?: I have a Microsoft Admin account on my Dell laptop which no longer allows me access when signing in keeps bringing me back to the login screen. In have reset PW twice and nada. I can log in to my MS account via browser but just not on my PC. I can access a local user account...
  5. Why does my MS PC admin login keep coming back to the login screen?

Why does my MS PC admin login keep coming back to the login screen?: I have a Microsoft Admin account on my Dell laptop which no longer allows me access when signing in keeps bringing me back to the login screen. In have reset PW twice and nada. I can log in to my MS account via browser but just not on my PC. I can access a local user account...
  6. Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...: Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited access and to contact them. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...

Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited...: Hi, does anyone know why every time i go to scan my PC it says my IT admin has limited access and to contact them. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...: The windows 11 machine was updated yesterday with the latest changes.I'm get the following 2 errors on Event Viewer:*Error 1*- System - Provider [ Name] .NET Runtime - EventID 1026 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [...
  9. Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...

Why is NAV 2018 crashing KERNELBASE.dll Issue for Non-admin users but work fine for Admin...: The windows 11 machine was updated yesterday with the latest changes.I'm get the following 2 errors on Event Viewer:*Error 1*- System - Provider [ Name] .NET Runtime - EventID 1026 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [...
  10. Why is my Admin access overlooked?

Why is my Admin access overlooked?: Hi, i have been having problems along these lines since windows 10 hence my switch to windows 11, recently i have found that in my settings it tells me my IT Admin doesn't have full permissions to everything which is a huge bummer as i would love to deal with my device...