Windows 10: why is there no bluetooth on/off switch

Discus and support why is there no bluetooth on/off switch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MegaSlav420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kynxx5/why_is_there_no_bluetooth_onoff_switch/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MegaSlav420, Jan 16, 2021.

1. why is there no bluetooth on/off switch

/u/MegaSlav420, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Berton Win User

Bluetooth on off switch missing.

Good, reseating the dongle is usually a first step with connected devices.

Berton, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Bluetooth wont switch on

After updating to the latest version of Windows 10 my Bluetooth has stopped working it won't switch on, I've tried all steps suggested to fix this but none work.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

BradleyNisbet, Jan 16, 2021
  4. aasim1111 Win User

why is there no bluetooth on/off switch

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

why is there no bluetooth on/off switch

1. why is there no bluetooth on/off switch - Similar Threads - why bluetooth off

2. Explain bluetooth not switching on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explain bluetooth not switching on or off: Explain this screenshot to me:Why settings app can toggle it on/off, but the taskbar cannot, and why the state doesn't reflect the on state? It doesn't enable bluetooth nor disable if i click from the taskbar area.Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.1992...
  3. Explain bluetooth not switching on or off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explain bluetooth not switching on or off: Explain this screenshot to me:Why settings app can toggle it on/off, but the taskbar cannot, and why the state doesn't reflect the on state? It doesn't enable bluetooth nor disable if i click from the taskbar area.Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.1992...
  4. Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing: So basically every time I go into the Bluetooth settings, the on/off switch you would normally see is gone. This just happened today for no reason whatsoever. There was also a chain of events that led up to this if it would help to diagnose the problem.At the start of all of...
  5. Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing: So basically every time I go into the Bluetooth settings, the on/off switch you would normally see is gone. This just happened today for no reason whatsoever. There was also a chain of events that led up to this if it would help to diagnose the problem.At the start of all of...
  6. Bluetooth On/Off Switch Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bluetooth switching off

Bluetooth switching off: I am having trouble with Bluetooth on my Windows 10. If I switch it on in Settings and then Settings, when I open it again Bluetooth is off. I switch it on again and try to connect my headphones but it tells me my device is switched off. How to I keep Bluetooth on,...
  8. Bluetooth on off switch missing.

Bluetooth on off switch missing.: Can anyone tell me how to restore the on off switch for my Bluetooth function? It was there earlier but for some reason disappeared. Need to turn on my Bluetooth to set up my Bluetooth earbuds. Thanks. 157895
  9. Bluetooth on off switch missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth on off switch missing.: Can anyone tell me how to restore the on off switch for my Bluetooth function? It was there earlier but for some reason disappeared. Need to turn on my Bluetooth to set up my Bluetooth earbuds. Thanks. 157895
  10. Bluetooth switch on & off toggle missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth switch on & off toggle missing: Hi, my motherboard doesn't have built in Bluetooth but I'm using a dongle. However, despite this the Bluetooth toggle doesn't appear in the action center and Bluetooth settings. Any help? The dongle I'm using. submitted by /u/YSPRIG [link] [comments]...