Windows 10: Why is there no internet?

Discus and support Why is there no internet? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, there is no internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-no-internet/f9a68a04-eafe-43ab-a6e8-c2e180a20742 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisDesante, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Why is there no internet?

Hello, there is no internet.

:)

ChrisDesante, Aug 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 16, 2022
  4. SUB
    SuB Win User

Why is there no internet?

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

Thema:

Why is there no internet?

1. Why is there no internet? - Similar Threads - Why internet

2. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  3. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  4. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....
  6. Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?

Why does my internet crash after turning on my laptop?: When i turn the laptop on the entire motem crashes and everything looses wifi, the buttons on my router turn red and it restarts the motem. I do not have a virus because i did a full scan and it didnt find anything. And bell told us that it is impossible aswell as microsoft....
  7. Why is the system consuming so much internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the system consuming so much internet?: What is the system doing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-system-consuming-so-much-internet/b6a59228-c254-4dfc-af48-10706852483e
  8. Why is the system consuming so much internet?

Why is the system consuming so much internet?: What is the system doing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-system-consuming-so-much-internet/b6a59228-c254-4dfc-af48-10706852483e
  9. Microsoft store, Why am i shut out of changing my own internet settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store, Why am i shut out of changing my own internet settings?: after a recent update I found I could no longer play MP4 files I had saved when I was offline. I read that I needed to change my "Online permissions" in the Microsoft store app. When i try I am told I can only make changes 3 times a year and that I have exceeded my limit....
  10. Microsoft store, Why am i shut out of changing my own internet settings?

Microsoft store, Why am i shut out of changing my own internet settings?: after a recent update I found I could no longer play MP4 files I had saved when I was offline. I read that I needed to change my "Online permissions" in the Microsoft store app. When i try I am told I can only make changes 3 times a year and that I have exceeded my limit....