Windows 10: Why is there no options to convert Galleons to Sickles in Microsoft Calculator

Discus and support Why is there no options to convert Galleons to Sickles in Microsoft Calculator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can we have an update to convert Galleons to sickles, sickles to knuts and knuts to galleons and vice versa. There is no option in the currency section... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harry Potter 23, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Why is there no options to convert Galleons to Sickles in Microsoft Calculator

Can we have an update to convert Galleons to sickles, sickles to knuts and knuts to galleons and vice versa. There is no option in the currency section of Microsoft Calculator

:)

Harry Potter 23, Mar 29, 2021
  2. sai21skb Win User

calculator : unit converter : 'default' setting

calculator : unit converter : there should be a 'default' setting, instead of going through 2 to 3 steps, to operate our most needed item. Is there any such provision? If not, please provide one.

sai21skb, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Pech_096 Win User

Why is there no options to convert Galleons to Sickles in Microsoft Calculator

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

Why is there no options to convert Galleons to Sickles in Microsoft Calculator b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Why is there no options to convert Galleons to Sickles in Microsoft Calculator

1. Why is there no options to convert Galleons to Sickles in Microsoft Calculator - Similar Threads - Why options convert

2. About Microsoft Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Microsoft Calculator: Can you let people type in first before calculating?For example 2 + 2 x 3 = 8 but your answer is 12!!!Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-microsoft-calculator/a0086bf2-d883-4448-8f40-c80c2852703a
  3. Microsoft Calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calculator: The calculator use to display across the top all of your entries until you hit the equal sign. For some reason my calculator does not any more. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator/b827b4b2-710f-4286-a866-8a5882684b9d
  4. microsoft calculator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft calculator: microsoft calculator not installing after uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator/ef5c7ea4-163b-4c00-93b3-29995e3ed9d1
  5. Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results?

Windows Calculator App. Wrong converter results?: Hello everyone it is my first time posting here a question and I just want to know if the results from the Windows App Calculator Converter are accurate because it seams to convert Data in a 1 to 1 ratio and on my Android Phone the values are different. I though maybe I am...
  6. Microsoft Calculator app

Microsoft Calculator app: why the calculator app in windows 10 collepes at strart in my PC? Plz answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator-app/8b69e579-78e0-41bc-81c4-84e351820584
  7. Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to

Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to: I have the latest Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC (Hungarian language). I have an issue where I can use every function of calculator, but not currency converter. This is a 'huge' problem for me, since I use it on a daily basis (I know Google has a similar feature in his...
  8. Microsoft Calculator

Microsoft Calculator: The best from every angle calculator is the older one. Until this one in Windows 7. The reason is you can all the time see the history of your calculations and you can use it easy and intuitively. In Windows 10 it's not like that. It's a lot worse. My question is - please...
  9. Microsoft calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft calculator: The Calculator gives 2 different answers for the following equation: 5 - 5x5 +5. The standard (default option) calculator gives the answer of 5 which is wrong while the scientific option gives the correct answer of -15. This should be corrected so that anyone using the...
  10. Microsoft Calculator Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Calculator Settings: My Microsoft calculator used to hover over a page in minimized mode when I clicked it. Now it opens to a full page. Where are the settings to make it minimize and hover again??...