Windows 10: Why is there no price mention in Windows EULA?

Discus and support Why is there no price mention in Windows EULA? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I 've been recently thinking about putting together a new PC, so I 've looked at various Windows licensing options available. I understand this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usikpa, Jun 19, 2020.

1. usikpa Win User

Why is there no price mention in Windows EULA?

I 've been recently thinking about putting together a new PC, so I 've looked at various Windows licensing options available.

I understand this is more on the legal side of things, still what made me wonder is this: what exactly will I be purchasing (and paying for) when ordering, say, an ESD licence on-line NOT from the Microsoft Store as this option is a bit more expensive but from one of its authorized distributors/partners?

I mean, the Windows 10 EULA really makes it look like the right to use WINDOWS is granted for free, subject to having a valid key and having passed activation. There is just no price or any other compensation for granting that right of use (a digital licence) stipulated. Why?

Why is there no mention in EULA that Microsoft will charge for a license separately as one purchases a key to validate, and will grant the license only then?

What do the mentioned partners/distributors sell under the ESD channel? A license and a key or just a key? If it's the former, the purpose of the EULA is then to simply make me click "AGREE"?

Would be great if someone could explain this to me (links would be OK, too)

:)

usikpa, Jun 19, 2020
  2. vickeyhn Win User

price

Hey no price is mentioned

4m where can i get price list?

vickeyhn, Jun 19, 2020
  3. vickeyhn Win User
    price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Why is there no price mention in Windows EULA?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Why is there no price mention in Windows EULA?

1. Why is there no price mention in Windows EULA? - Similar Threads - Why price mention

2. EULA

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EULA: I recently updated the Trusteer software recommended as a banking security. Immediately after the update my pc literally stopped working. I couldn't shut down the browser I was in, clicked on task manager nothing, tried to restore email window which was minimized, no go....
  3. Windows EULA questions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows EULA questions: Hello, I have some questions about the Windows 10 OEM EULA. Firstly, what does section 2 subsection C restriction VII mean. What is considered unauthorized data. Does that mean like information of minors and illegal product keys, or does it mean data like illegal music and...
  4. Where Windows 10 EULA doesn't mention Microsoft compensation or price of a license?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where Windows 10 EULA doesn't mention Microsoft compensation or price of a license?: I 've been recently thinking about putting together a new PC, so I 've looked at various Windows licensing options available. I understand this is more on the legal side of things, still what made me wonder is this: what exactly will I be purchasing (and paying for) when...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 EULA

Minecraft Windows 10 EULA: Hi,I want to ask a few question about the Minecraft Windows 10 EULA. 1.Does Minecraft Windows 10 have its own EULA?(Not EULA from Mojang) 2.If there is, is it allowed to create content? and if allowed what should be considered? 3.Can i earn money from the content?(youtube...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 EULA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 EULA: Hi,I want to ask a few question about the Minecraft Windows 10 EULA. 1.Does Minecraft Windows 10 have its own EULA?(Not EULA from Mojang) 2.If there is, is it allowed to create content? and if allowed what should be considered? 3.Can i earn money from the content?(youtube...
  7. eula

eula: question regarding eula. and product key. I have software requiring the use of a virtual machine (specifically VMware player ) can I use my exsisting OS win 10pro64 and its product key in a virtual machine as well as my physical pc at the same time or does this violate...
  8. A question about the Windows Eula

A question about the Windows Eula: In the Windows 10 Eula it says (in 2.c.vii) " when using Internet-based features you may not use those features in any way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them, or to try to gain access to or use any service, data, account, or network, in an unauthorized...
  9. Windows 10 eula

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 eula: I'm in college teacher wants us to send him the w10 EULA image agreement terms. How I can find it also from others windows 41353
  10. Windows 10 EULA

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 EULA: My present computer which has Windows 10 purchased from the Windows shop. I want to replace my motherboard and i5 processor for a faster i7. My question is can I install the Windows 10 that I had onm my i5 computer or will I need to purchase a new Windows 10 to remain...