Windows 10: why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store

Discus and support why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i wish there was a botton i could press to remove games i dont play in my library on microsoft store any more that would be a good thing to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shannonlaplante, Nov 28, 2021.

1. why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store

i wish there was a botton i could press to remove games i dont play in my library on microsoft store any more that would be a good thing to add

:)

shannonlaplante, Nov 28, 2021

2. How to remove games from My library in Windows Store

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you facing any issues with Windows Store?

We are sorry to inform you that we currently do not have the option to delete Games or any other programs from the My library option in Windows Store.

You can try uninstalling the Game from the Start menu by following the steps below:

• Open start menu by pressing Windows icon Key on the keyboard.
    • Right click on the installed game and select Uninstall/Remove.

Please post your valuable feedback using Feedback App in Windows 10.

We will make sure that, the feedback given by you will be considered and worked on.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried each of these, with no results. I would also like to note that on the Microsoft Store app, in my library, the game is listed, however, no option to install it is given.

TheSauce05, Nov 28, 2021
  4. why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store

How do I remove a library from my Micosoft Store?

In my Microsoft Store, there is a library in my list that is a former company. How can I remove that company from the list of libraries?

BrianIselin, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store

1. why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store - Similar Threads - why remove games

2. How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?: Hi, I've seen a couple posts online, but I was hoping something changed and I'm just blind to it.But I can't find the uninstall/remove button for some of the apps in my library? Like, it only shows the "open" option.Going to System->Apps->typing in solitair also does not show...
  3. How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?: Hi, I've seen a couple posts online, but I was hoping something changed and I'm just blind to it.But I can't find the uninstall/remove button for some of the apps in my library? Like, it only shows the "open" option.Going to System->Apps->typing in solitair also does not show...
  4. How do I remove games from my Microsoft Store Library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store

why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store: u should have away for people to be able to delete game in the microsoft store library i have noticed there alot of people who have asked this questoin but it they havent put away to be able to delete game in microsoft store library i would be something useful to put in so i...
  6. why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store: u should have away for people to be able to delete game in the microsoft store library i have noticed there alot of people who have asked this questoin but it they havent put away to be able to delete game in microsoft store library i would be something useful to put in so i...
  7. why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store

why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store: i wish there was a botton i could press to remove games i dont play in my library on microsoft store any more that would be a good thing to add...
  9. why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store: i wish there was a botton i could press to remove games i dont play in my library on microsoft store any more that would be a good thing to add...
  10. Microsoft Store Library

Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...