Windows 10: Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?

Discus and support Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why isn't Microsoft joining the rest of corporate America in preserving their corporate image? As long as Microsoftforces FOX upon my Homepage, I will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelWinborg, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?

Why isn't Microsoft joining the rest of corporate America in preserving their corporate image? As long as Microsoftforces FOX upon my Homepage, I will continue to condemn Microsoft as a corporate institution, for being complicit in the insurrection against Democracy. I will do this on every platform available to me, for as long as it takes, until given the option to remove FOX.

:)

MichaelWinborg, Jan 14, 2021
  2. SarahKong Win User

Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Change your homepage that is the only way you can get rid of fox news.

That's what i have done on my machines.

Homepage for windows will always be that crap news. Sorry.

SarahKong, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Tired of always having to see the tripe fox "news" in my news feed. Is there ANY way to remove this crap? If I can't get rid of it soon I'll just change home pages. Microsoft , I know you make money on advertising on the newsfeed page but you are in serious
    danger of losing me forever. I love Windows and Edge/Bing actually but this fox crap is really starting to get on my nerves.

I can change my homepage very easily you know.

AlanJones9, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?

Remove "fox news" from news feed

How do I remove fox news from news feed?

dechoiliev, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?

1. Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage? - Similar Threads - Why option remove

2. google search about trump news

in Browsers and Email
    google search about trump news: i dont know where to post this this is about google search when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of google search while i want it to display News section search result (green box) by default for that i have to click on news...
  3. google search about trump news

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google search about trump news: i dont know where to post this this is about google search when i search "trump news" in google it displays the result in All section (red box) of google search while i want it to display News section search result (green box) by default for that i have to click on news...
  4. FOX NEWS

in Windows 10 Customization
    FOX NEWS: Why Can't I delete FOX NEWS from my News Feed? It's nothing but lies, Right Wing propaganda and misinformation. How much money is FOX paying Microsoft to disseminate their traitorous viewpoints? Question is, does Microsoft respect bona fide journalism that is truthful,...
  5. Fox News Player v7.109.10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fox News Player v7.109.10: The player below will not load any video from Fox News. All videos play from all other sources. My system is:[ATTACH] Akamia Adaptive Media Player Fox News Player v7.109.10 Impossible to get reply from Fox News totally ignores emails to support. Can someone please help...
  6. Windows to left of Fox News will not open

Windows to left of Fox News will not open: Windows on left side of Fox News will not open!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-to-left-of-fox-news-will-not-open/d6b80bc1-b870-42dc-ba47-792f2eee1a92
  7. Trump is responsible for news blockage...Why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trump is responsible for news blockage...Why?: Is anyone actually looking at this. All of a sudden we are cut off from reading the news. This comes from the highest source. I questioned the impeachment process, but now...I question my thinking. There is only one person that would benefit from this news blockage....
  8. Fox news app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fox news app: why is Fox News app access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fox-news-app/58917f87-7843-4309-9c71-6280bedf1e97"
  9. Remove "fox news" from news feed

Remove "fox news" from news feed: How do I remove fox news from news feed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/remove-fox-news-from-news-feed/eeefc147-a88f-4511-ac72-455f710d3fdc
  10. Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?: Tired of always having to see the tripe fox "news" in my news feed. Is there ANY way to remove this crap? If I can't get rid of it soon I'll just change home pages. Microsoft , I know you make money on advertising on the newsfeed page but you are in serious danger of losing...