Windows 10: why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store

Discus and support why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; u should have away for people to be able to delete game in the microsoft store library i have noticed there alot of people who have asked this questoin... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shannonlaplante, Mar 18, 2022.

1. why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store

u should have away for people to be able to delete game in the microsoft store library i have noticed there alot of people who have asked this questoin but it they havent put away to be able to delete game in microsoft store library i would be something useful to put in so i can delete games i dont want to install ever again in microsoft store library . thanks for listening

:)

shannonlaplante, Mar 18, 2022

2. Trying to install games from Microsoft Store on Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried each of these, with no results. I would also like to note that on the Microsoft Store app, in my library, the game is listed, however, no option to install it is given.

TheSauce05, Mar 18, 2022
  3. Delete my microsoft game library

how do I delete my Microsoft games in the game library?

WayneWenholz, Mar 18, 2022
  4. why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store

Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 18, 2022
Thema:

why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store

1. why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store - Similar Threads - why away delete

2. How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history: Hello. i using Windows 11 and Microsoft Store with no account unsigned in, but when i reinstall my windows 11 on my laptop fully format hard drive and going to Store, my library history has not disappeared my Microsoft account has not signed in for Windows and Store. i want...
  3. How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history: Hello. i using Windows 11 and Microsoft Store with no account unsigned in, but when i reinstall my windows 11 on my laptop fully format hard drive and going to Store, my library history has not disappeared my Microsoft account has not signed in for Windows and Store. i want...
  4. why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store: u should have away for people to be able to delete game in the microsoft store library i have noticed there alot of people who have asked this questoin but it they havent put away to be able to delete game in microsoft store library i would be something useful to put in so i...
  5. why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store

why is there not away to delete games that in library in microsoft store: u should have away for people to be able to delete game in the microsoft store library i have noticed there alot of people who have asked this questoin but it they havent put away to be able to delete game in microsoft store library i would be something useful to put in so i...
  6. why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store

why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store: i wish there was a botton i could press to remove games i dont play in my library on microsoft store any more that would be a good thing to add...
  7. why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store: i wish there was a botton i could press to remove games i dont play in my library on microsoft store any more that would be a good thing to add...
  8. why is there no way to remove games in library in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Microsoft Store Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...
  10. Microsoft store delete all games and delete access to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store delete all games and delete access to the store: I do not wish to have any games installed from the store. In fact, I don't want the store listed on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-delete-all-games-and-delete-access/33b8d46b-ae29-4104-87d8-c14d3125020e