Windows 10: Why is there white lines on my display?

Discus and support Why is there white lines on my display? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the beginning only a single line appeared at random times in my ASUS VIVOBOOK X509FA LAPTOP, also sometimes it was white and yellow, I thought it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Need help guys, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Why is there white lines on my display?

In the beginning only a single line appeared at random times in my ASUS VIVOBOOK X509FA LAPTOP, also sometimes it was white and yellow, I thought it was some kind of glitch or something so i ignored itIm not a geek Now the lines has appeared on both sides of the screen and has increased in number also the lines of the right is blinking really fast, But hadn't caused any problems to any other part of the display.

:)

Need help guys, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Why is there white lines on my display?

1. Why is there white lines on my display? - Similar Threads - Why white lines

2. Why is there white lines on my display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there white lines on my display?: In the beginning only a single line appeared at random times in my ASUS VIVOBOOK X509FA LAPTOP, also sometimes it was white and yellow, I thought it was some kind of glitch or something so i ignored itIm not a geek Now the lines has appeared on both sides of the screen and...
  3. Why is there a thin White line in my desktop background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there a thin White line in my desktop background?: So I recently updated windows and after restarting the system I found this thin white line in the center of my screen. I haven't installed or updated anything recently rather than windows. This line is not some kind of windows as it is nor selectable or interactable. And also...
  4. Why is there a thin White line in my desktop background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a thin White line in my desktop background?: So I recently updated windows and after restarting the system I found this thin white line in the center of my screen. I haven't installed or updated anything recently rather than windows. This line is not some kind of windows as it is nor selectable or interactable. And also...
  5. Unknown white line display issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown white line display issue.: I am seeing a problem with my computer keeping applications looking clean and clear. These white lines begin to render when the app is in use as well as in an idle state. This issue is seen on both browser apps and other gaming apps. This display problems resolve when I load...
  6. Unknown white line display issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown white line display issue.: I am seeing a problem with my computer keeping applications looking clean and clear. These white lines begin to render when the app is in use as well as in an idle state. This issue is seen on both browser apps and other gaming apps. This display problems resolve when I load...
  7. Unknown white line display issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?: So I've been having this problem for quite a while now, and it's starting to really annoy me now as I can't find any problem that looks like mine. This is a small sample of how things would look like with the problem. If you move your curser sometimes it resets and turns back...
  9. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

in Windows 10 Customization
    White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display: How to turn off the line flickering in display , A single white and green line blinking at bottom part of the display and i think that was GPU processing line indicator ,but how to turn-off that, Can any one help me for that????!!!!......
  10. Why are all my displays black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are all my displays black and white: Everything I pull up is in black and white!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-all-my-displays-black-and-white/eaf3a646-7927-44ca-9cb1-2d390509b17d