Windows 10: why is this company so bad?

Discus and support why is this company so bad? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once. I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work I am... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Jan 3, 2020.

1. why is this company so bad?

why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once.

I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work

I am in account settings fighting to change settings wont work

I see talk to virtual agent, another thing that does not work

THIS OS DOES WORK
    THIS COMPANY DOES NOT WORK

why am i the only one that sees this?

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Jan 3, 2020
  2. bigtye Win User

Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta Thread

I still can't load the server browser without ctd but I have been able to bypass this by manually filling my favourites list,

go to mydocuments/BFBC2beta/gamesettings.ini

down the bottom of the ini list you will see:

FavouriteGames=

You can manually populate your favourites list eg this is my server list for Australia:

FavoriteGames=GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #19;GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #23;GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #24;GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #02;i3D.net - PAR Game server;[FR]Eliott Ness #28;GameArena BF:BC2 Beta #12;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 13;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 15;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 16;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 2;Hypernia Bad Company 2 Beta Sydney 3;

This is then saved and when you load into game, use the side of screen menu as kid41212003 has said and your favourites list will already filled, meaning you don't need to try and connect to the main server list, which causes ctd.

Tye

bigtye, Jan 3, 2020
  3. shevanel Win User
    DX11 and Eyefinity in Bad Company 2

Does that mean it's going to be like Dirt 2 where the game is mostly Dx9/10 with some DX11 features?

shevanel, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Sinster Win User

why is this company so bad?

Need a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 benchmark app.

Why is one listed on these benchmarks / review sites?

Sinster, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

why is this company so bad?

1. why is this company so bad? - Similar Threads - why company bad

2. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  3. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  4. Why is windows photos so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows photos so bad?: Decided after 10+ years of using mac to change up and try windows. Wow worst mistake of my life considering all ive had is errors for 3 days and all ive managed to do is migrate my music from itunes to windows itunes.What a nightmare trying to import photos and videos into...
  5. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  6. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  7. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bad Company

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Company: Hi... I ordered a referb desktop with Windows 10. What came was a Windows Enterprise machine with Windows 10 referb key, and of course it did not work. A $ loss to return means I will not send back (stubborn). It runs fine, but needs registered to got to settings I...
  9. Why is Windows 10 Bluetooth so so so bad ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is Windows 10 Bluetooth so so so bad ?: I am sick of connecting through Bluetooth on my Windows 10 1. Disconnects automatically randomly 2. Bluetooth is on but can't connect to the device because it tells that your bluetooth is off. 3. Devices appear when bluetooth is toggled off, disappear when toggled on. 4....
  10. Why is Windows so bad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Windows so bad: Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user since Windows 98, hell I even had 2 Windows Phones. But since yesterday after I reinstalled Windows 10 and I am still facing the exact same issues, I am ready to say good bye to it. Windows 10 is an operating system that fails to do...