Windows 10: Why is this happening? I have a browser window open and rendering a 3d animation. That’s it.

Discus and support Why is this happening? I have a browser window open and rendering a 3d animation. That’s it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KatomicComics [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KatomicComics, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Why is this happening? I have a browser window open and rendering a 3d animation. That’s it.

/u/KatomicComics, Oct 2, 2020

2. How to use 3d animation software without graphic card?

How to use 3d animation software without graphic card?

• 64 bit
    • 2 GB RAM
    • intel i3 processer

SandeepPanchal2, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Paint 3D: Can't open project

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with Paint 3D app on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Paint 3D installed on the PC?
    • Did you try opening any other project or did you try to open the same project on a different device?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform step 1, 3 & 7 from this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D app.

1. Close Paint 3D app. Press
      Windows + X key.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin)
      from the list.
    3. Copy and paste this command:
      Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage

4. Press Enter key and once the process completes, restart the PC.
    5. After restart go to Microsoft Store and install
      Paint 3D.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Why is this happening? I have a browser window open and rendering a 3d animation. That’s it.

3d Builder not working

Hi Gabriella,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly happens when you open 3d builder?
    • Do you receive any error message or error code?
    I suggest you to run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

• Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Why is this happening? I have a browser window open and rendering a 3d animation. That’s it.

1. Why is this happening? I have a browser window open and rendering a 3d animation. That’s it. - Similar Threads - Why happening browser

2. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  3. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  4. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  5. How to Render a SVG animated image in UWP Application ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Render a SVG animated image in UWP Application ?: I'm currently developing a Universal Windows Platform UWP app, and I'm looking to enhance the user interface by incorporating animated SVG images. Specifically, I'd like to display SVG images with animations within my UWP app. However, I'm facing challenges in achieving...
  6. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.: I clean install my Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10. I notice that everytime I open the Windows start menu the animation is not rendering properly. Is this a taskbar bug?Please see: VideoLaptop Specs:RTX 3050 TI 8GB RAM INTEL i5 11th Gen 500GB SSD Thanks....
  7. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.: I clean install my Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10. I notice that everytime I open the Windows start menu the animation is not rendering properly. Is this a taskbar bug?Please see: VideoLaptop Specs:RTX 3050 TI 8GB RAM INTEL i5 11th Gen 500GB SSD Thanks....
  8. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer

how can I create animation using paint 3d and 3d viewer: also how can I export my model to powerpoint online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-animation-using-paint-3d-and-3d/f5293c55-0a42-46e8-bcb1-bc8a084c083b
  10. FIle Browser and others having trouble rendering menu bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FIle Browser and others having trouble rendering menu bar: This issue has happened on multiple programs Photos, Chrome, File Explorer and others. The menu bar when the window is maximized does not display and is not functional. If i adjust the size to full but not maximized it will display just fine. Its not a display thing and...