Windows 10: Why is this happening or not happening

Discus and support Why is this happening or not happening in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 50 feature updates for may update 1903 but 1903 hasn't and won't install. Now I am downloading feature updates for 1909 but it hasn't installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ExAirman, Nov 13, 2019.

1. ExAirman Win User

Why is this happening or not happening

I have 50 feature updates for may update 1903 but 1903 hasn't and won't install. Now I am downloading feature updates for 1909 but it hasn't installed either

:)

ExAirman, Nov 13, 2019
  2. RobJean Win User

What ever happened to FREE SPEECH ???

What ever happened to FREE SPEECH ??? *Nutkick :nutkick:

It certainly does NOT exist on this Forum !! :shadedshu

I suppose your next step is to delete my account and all my posts. *Cry :cry:

Pathetic. *Bang Head :banghead:

RobJean, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Bryce B Win User
    what happened

Howdy DeanneStephan,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Support forums.

If everything on the phone has disappeared and only the contacts remain on the phone, it sounds as if it the phone was reset and then your account was added back to it which caused the contacts to re-appear.

This isn't what is intended to happen so resetting your phone again is a good idea. Doing that will make sure everything is cleared to minimize the chance of it happening again. To do that, follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Select the About category.
    • Tap the Reset my phone button.
    • Proceed with the process and reset the phone. Resetting can take some time.
    • Once the reset is complete, sign in with the same Windows Live account.
    If this issue happens again or you find other odd behavior, please don't hesitate to reply to this post and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Regards,

Bryce B, Nov 13, 2019
  4. d44ve Win User

What ever happened to FREE SPEECH ???

and your Banned name is?

d44ve, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Why is this happening or not happening - Similar Threads - Why happening happening

2. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this happening?: Well this happened for no reason. All of my shortcut files are like this all of the sudden. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-happening/11b0937a-cc42-42c0-bb1e-3b096432b3f0
  3. why it's happening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why it's happening?: when i use light mode the cursor becomes white instead of black in text fields i have to manuall select black cursor from settings for it i can fix it that it becomes black in light mode and white in dark mode automatically?...
  4. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!?!?!??!!??!!?!??!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!?!?!??!!??!!?!??!?: https://youtu.be/OeIIED6qSgg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-happening/dbeeaf0c-b8fc-4722-b922-7affdce12f2a
  5. Why is this happened?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why is this happened?: As you see in the picture I can't remove or change my fingerprint and password, why is this happen and how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-happened/7e1fc830-5d42-4014-85df-a14f521208fc
  6. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is this happening?: Over the years I've watched, a lot of movies over the internet.I use WiFi. Which works, fine for me.VIKI.NET is which thru, I see them all.I saved them, in my movies folder.I don't download these movies. So what I'm saving is a shortcut.This whole process, works fine for...
  7. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is this happening?: For some reason before i restarted my computer for other reasons my computer kept pressing the + key and pressing enter, it has been happening randomly ever since i got this computer, it isn't happening right now but it happens randomly,...
  8. Why this happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why this happened?: [ATTACH] Hey! after the 20H2 update the Office apps lose their coloured tiles. Earlier they were pretty looking good. All apps are looking good in black tiles after the 20H2 update. But I need a solution for it that how can I get the coloured tiles back! Thanks....
  9. Why is this happening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is this happening: appantly I can't send a picture but that thing in the photo just opens and closes for no reason and idk why, then there is another problem that I might ask as well sometimes my new keyboard just opens random things and I've tried everythint like how do I stop it from even...
  10. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is this happening?: So when i bought this laptop it had always some problems with the internet, at first the problem was always the dns server but then it didn't show up anymore, now after a few months the internet was slower, i usually download at 20mbs, so when i did a diagnosis for the...