Windows 10: Why is this happening? should i do this every time i plug in?

Discus and support Why is this happening? should i do this every time i plug in? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dswapper [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dswapper, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Why is this happening? should i do this every time i plug in?

/u/dswapper, Sep 4, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 4, 2020
  3. DianeGill Win User
    about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Sep 4, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

Why is this happening? should i do this every time i plug in?

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Why is this happening? should i do this every time i plug in?

1. Why is this happening? should i do this every time i plug in? - Similar Threads - Why happening should

2. Why does this happen and should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this happen and should I be worried?: I recently installed my old gtx 960 4gb graphics card in my pc again after it was put in the box from a rainbow artifact incident that I found out was a driver issue, everything runs fine with stress tests and no crashes but almost every time I boot up, type in my password in...
  3. Why does this happen and should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this happen and should I be worried?: I recently installed my old gtx 960 4gb graphics card in my pc again after it was put in the box from a rainbow artifact incident that I found out was a driver issue, everything runs fine with stress tests and no crashes but almost every time I boot up, type in my password in...
  4. Why does this happen and should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why do I need to restart every time I plug in Realtek Audio Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need to restart every time I plug in Realtek Audio Headphones: Using a currently updated version of Windows 11 on a laptop I need to restart every time I plug in the headphones even if I unplug them and plug them back in within a couple minutes. When plugged in the troubleshooter says "The device does not appear to be plugged in". All is...
  6. Why do I need to restart every time I plug in Realtek Audio Headphones

Why do I need to restart every time I plug in Realtek Audio Headphones: Using a currently updated version of Windows 11 on a laptop I need to restart every time I plug in the headphones even if I unplug them and plug them back in within a couple minutes. When plugged in the troubleshooter says "The device does not appear to be plugged in". All is...
  7. Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?: Should I shut down my computer to plug in my scanner? I tend to do it to protect both items and historically, powering up the scanner 'with' the computer avoided twain error but I'm wondering if it's still necessary since I have to unplug my scanner and so therefore shut down...
  8. Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?

Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?: Should I shut down my computer to plug in my scanner? I tend to do it to protect both items and historically, powering up the scanner 'with' the computer avoided twain error but I'm wondering if it's still necessary since I have to unplug my scanner and so therefore shut down...
  9. Should I shut down my computer every time I plug in my scanner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2