Windows 10: Why is this happening?

Discus and support Why is this happening? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Over the years I've watched, a lot of movies over the internet.I use WiFi. Which works, fine for me.VIKI.NET is which thru, I see them all.I saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Why is this happening?

Over the years I've watched, a lot of movies over the internet.I use WiFi. Which works, fine for me.VIKI.NET is which thru, I see them all.I saved them, in my movies folder.I don't download these movies. So what I'm saving is a shortcut.This whole process, works fine for me!But now, things changed?When I click on, any of my movie.Instead of, running.A small circle goes round,and round on the screen?My Wifi drivers, are up-to-date.And I'm even, running thru a VPN?I'm able to go anywhere, on the internet.But still not watch, any movies?Is there something, I'm missing?And is there, any way to fix

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Why is this happening?

1. Why is this happening? - Similar Threads - Why happening

2. Why did this just happening in last few days february 2024 Could not download - virus scan...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did this just happening in last few days february 2024 Could not download - virus scan...: Just in the past few days I began getting virus scan failed messages when I tried to download files from reputable sites bank, hydro company, etc. At first thought it was only .csv files but affects other file types also.Same for Chrome and Edge. Did not try other browsers...
  3. Why did this just happening in last few days february 2024 Could not download - virus scan...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did this just happening in last few days february 2024 Could not download - virus scan...: Just in the past few days I began getting virus scan failed messages when I tried to download files from reputable sites bank, hydro company, etc. At first thought it was only .csv files but affects other file types also.Same for Chrome and Edge. Did not try other browsers...
  4. You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, Why is this happening suddenly...

You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, Why is this happening suddenly...: You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, it's my 2nd attempt with this program. Why is this happening suddenly with Clipchamp? It's literally holding my videos hostage since this is the only video program Microsoft has available. Very problematic....
  5. You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, Why is this happening suddenly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, Why is this happening suddenly...: You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, it's my 2nd attempt with this program. Why is this happening suddenly with Clipchamp? It's literally holding my videos hostage since this is the only video program Microsoft has available. Very problematic....
  6. Why does this happen and how to fix

Why does this happen and how to fix: Laptop boots normal but brings me to a screen where it says ”your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to change your setup pin again” then i click this and a window pops up goes again why? How to fix this It is and acer...
  7. Why does this happen and how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this happen and how to fix: Laptop boots normal but brings me to a screen where it says ”your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to change your setup pin again” then i click this and a window pops up goes again why? How to fix this...
  8. Why does this happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this happen: Whenever I try to post a reply it says oops please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-this-happen/4775c122-7e9a-41c8-a1b7-2c40fc261682
  9. Why does this happen

Why does this happen: Whenever I try to post a reply it says oops please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-this-happen/4775c122-7e9a-41c8-a1b7-2c40fc261682
  10. why is this happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is this happening: I am getting this error message in my device manager "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 " A USB port reset request failed. I have update it with no luck. this is under universal serial bus controllers, unknown usb device port reset...