Windows 10: Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what...

Discus and support Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArthadEG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyg8re/why_is_this_in_my_search_it_doesnt_go_away/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArthadEG, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what...

/u/ArthadEG, Nov 21, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

rtwjunkie, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Search Question

I've done some searching on here over the years, and mostly been aggravated at the results. Case in point: 5 minutes ago I went to search for anyone having issues with 5.1 audio on Wolfenstein new order. So, I started simple with
    New Order
    . that didn't go well. So, I swapped to "New Order". That gave me this result

Search Results for Query: "new order"
    • The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: new
    Is there any way to change or improve our search engine? Or is there a better way to search for something like that?

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what...

Search Question

Honestly, my best results searching for stuff here is to go to googlebing, search for "xxxxxx TPU" with xxxx being replaced by your keywords.

I did find some Steam discussions on it:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/201810/discussions/0/540742667591990026/

Audio on 5.1 sound system :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

Audio Fix for Voices :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

I got these with: Wolfenstein new order 5.1 audio

rtwjunkie, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what...

1. Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what... - Similar Threads - Why search doesn't

2. Windows Search sending data away for a local search ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search sending data away for a local search ?: Looks like Windows Search now require sending data away on every local computer search, for example when starting a program or open a recent document. If data blocked by a third-party firewall Windows Search won’t work at all, given just blank screen. Web Search, Account...
  3. Search menu never search anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search menu never search anything: My search menu never works. You will be able to type and search for anything but it will never find a result. It will load forever and nothing happens. You can close it and type again but issue goes on. Why this functionality is faulty anyway? Before I have some major issue...
  4. Search menu never search anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search menu never search anything: My search menu never works. You will be able to type and search for anything but it will never find a result. It will load forever and nothing happens. You can close it and type again but issue goes on. Why this functionality is faulty anyway? Before I have some major issue...
  5. Search menu never search anything

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Search tab on desktop won’t go away.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search tab on desktop won’t go away.: Hi everyone I’m having trouble trying to make this search tab on my home screen go away. I heard that this is the cause of an application called Chromium and I deleted it and it still won’t go away. I tried to get it back from the recycle bin and when I went to go to task...
  7. Search bar doesn't search internet

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't search internet: The Search bar/button next to the Start menu button no longer searches the internet, only local files and settings. Until recently I used to be able to type in something to search for and it would search my local computer AND the the internet. Did something change that...
  8. What is going on with my search box?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is going on with my search box?: I have just bought a brand new Surface Laptop 3, foolishly thinking that a move to a true Microsoft product may just result in a more satisfying Windows experience. Alas, so far my experience is marred by the search function not working properly not that it has even been...
  9. OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?: Yep the app does not let me search emails. Thankfully for now I can log into the online version and search my mail but I I find this threatening. The app for outlook is less capable than gmail. What good is even using a computer or phone if you can not search. ! Does anyone...
  10. Search doesn't search programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Search doesn't search programs: Whenever I want to search for a specific program it doesn't show anything. For example if I search 'Steam' a program that exist in the OS, it will find nothing. I also noticed that it doesn't search files that aren't inside the OS drive. (A song on another HDD) Did...