Windows 10: Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what...

Discus and support Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArthadEG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyg8re/why_is_this_in_my_search_it_doesnt_go_away/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArthadEG, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:12 PM.

1. Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what...

2. rtwjunkie Win User

Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Search Question

I've done some searching on here over the years, and mostly been aggravated at the results. Case in point: 5 minutes ago I went to search for anyone having issues with 5.1 audio on Wolfenstein new order. So, I started simple with
    New Order
    . that didn't go well. So, I swapped to "New Order". That gave me this result

Search Results for Query: "new order"
    • The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: new
    Is there any way to change or improve our search engine? Or is there a better way to search for something like that?

4. rtwjunkie Win User

Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what...

Search Question

Honestly, my best results searching for stuff here is to go to googlebing, search for "xxxxxx TPU" with xxxx being replaced by your keywords.

I did find some Steam discussions on it:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/201810/discussions/0/540742667591990026/

Audio on 5.1 sound system :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

Audio Fix for Voices :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

I got these with: Wolfenstein new order 5.1 audio

Thema:

Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what...

1. Why is this in my search? It doesn't go away whatever I search and I've never searched what... - Similar Threads - Why search doesn't

2. Help I've broken my search

in Cortana
    Help I've broken my search: I wanted to get rid of cortana so I put this into the command line takeown /f "%WinDir%\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy" /a /r /d y icacls "%WinDir%\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy" /inheritance:r /grant:r Administrators:OICIF /t /c...
  3. This search bar won’t go away I need help with that

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This search bar won’t go away I need help with that: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sunshine-the-wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/howpq1/this_search_bar_wont_go_away_i_need_help_with_that/
  4. Search bar doesn't search internet

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't search internet: The Search bar/button next to the Start menu button no longer searches the internet, only local files and settings. Until recently I used to be able to type in something to search for and it would search my local computer AND the the internet. Did something change that...
  5. Why doesn't YouTube remember my searches?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't YouTube remember my searches?: While typing in the YouTube search bar, I remember it used to display 1 or 2 of my recent searches. Now, it doesn't do that. I resumed search history but it's still not working. submitted by /u/PleasantSport [link] [comments]...
  6. What is going on with my search box?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is going on with my search box?: I have just bought a brand new Surface Laptop 3, foolishly thinking that a move to a true Microsoft product may just result in a more satisfying Windows experience. Alas, so far my experience is marred by the search function not working properly not that it has even been...
  7. Why does "search for updates" never return?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does "search for updates" never return?: I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit build 1709 on one of my laptops. I know it's overdue for an update so I tried to deal with that today; I went into Settings/Update and Recovery and then searched for updates. Unfortunately, it never comes back; after 15 minutes and more, it...
  8. Why does "search for updates" never return?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does "search for updates" never return?: I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit build 1709 on one of my laptops. I know it's overdue for an update so I tried to deal with that today; I went into Settings/Update and Recovery and then searched for updates. Unfortunately, it never comes back; after 15 minutes and more, it...
  9. OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?: Yep the app does not let me search emails. Thankfully for now I can log into the online version and search my mail but I I find this threatening. The app for outlook is less capable than gmail. What good is even using a computer or phone if you can not search. ! Does anyone...
  10. Search doesn't search programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Search doesn't search programs: Whenever I want to search for a specific program it doesn't show anything. For example if I search 'Steam' a program that exist in the OS, it will find nothing. I also noticed that it doesn't search files that aren't inside the OS drive. (A song on another HDD) Did...