Windows 10: Why is this laptop so slow

Discus and support Why is this laptop so slow in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am helping a friend figure out why his Laptop is so slow. It is an Toshiba Satellite l855d (PSKGEC-00L007) It has 8gb of ram so that isn’t the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_daniel16, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Why is this laptop so slow

/u/_daniel16, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jan 29, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 29, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Why is this laptop so slow

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Why is this laptop so slow

1. Why is this laptop so slow - Similar Threads - Why laptop slow

2. Why my laptop so slow ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop so slow ?: Hi everyone, i got an issue with my laptop. For no reason, my laptop very slow in processing everything with the condition : 1. Task manager all fine, there is not much processing in background , about 26% usage of memory, 7% usage with cpu2. I cleared all the cache in the...
  3. Why my laptop so slow ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop so slow ?: Hi everyone, i got an issue with my laptop. For no reason, my laptop very slow in processing everything with the condition : 1. Task manager all fine, there is not much processing in background , about 26% usage of memory, 7% usage with cpu2. I cleared all the cache in the...
  4. Why is my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop so slow?: My laptop has a Processor of IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and 8gb of Ram. It has been for years but I have only used it for 3 years. Though from the last year to now, my laptop is running incredibly slow at startup and normal...
  5. Why is my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop so slow?: My laptop has a Processor of IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and 8gb of Ram. It has been for years but I have only used it for 3 years. Though from the last year to now, my laptop is running incredibly slow at startup and normal...
  6. Why is my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why, so slow?

Why, so slow?: My computer. Is a, "Dell" laptop.Running, Windows 10. This is not a question of, Wi-Fi no.This is the, computer itself.When I click, on a link.It takes up to, 30 seconds. To, start? I wait, forever. for a movie, to start?Everything, is just very slow?Could, this be a browser...
  8. why is it so slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is it so slow: COPY SPEED IS 355KB/S, AND IT'LL TAKE MORE THAN 1 FREAKING DAY TO COPY I'm using an microSD to SD adapter, really cheap also it takesSO FREAKING LONG to cancel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-so-slow/292018ca-218f-4cd6-8fbf-e369a890819c
  9. Why so slow???

Why so slow???: I just got this PC and it's very slow. I scroll, it lags, I click, it lags. Even when I press the settings, it lags. My internet connection isn't the problem (My other PC that is very old, works much better) If anybody could, please help. And I can't play games nor scroll...
  10. why so slow?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why so slow?: i have a brand new computer with windows 10 installed and it took over 12 hours to download a 100MB file, plus it cannot stream. Its like I'm on a dial up connection, except at adsl2 prices. Its incredibly frustrating and clearly the reason why apple always comes out on top....