Windows 10: Why is this may update now just appearing? its not even ready..

Discus and support Why is this may update now just appearing? its not even ready.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PurpleNurpe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PurpleNurpe, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Why is this may update now just appearing? its not even ready..

/u/PurpleNurpe, Aug 5, 2020

2. Sense the Windows 10 May 2020 Update is ready now, why don’t that include 2007 and 2008 era Laptops even if they have the Windows 10 November 2019 Update installed?

Sense the Windows 10 May 2020 Update is ready now, why don’t that include 2007 and 2008 era Laptops even if they have the Windows 10 November 2019 Update installed?

ThomasWoolum_1830, Aug 5, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Why is this may update now just appearing? its not even ready..

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Why is this may update now just appearing? its not even ready..

1. Why is this may update now just appearing? its not even ready.. - Similar Threads - Why may update

2. why i didnt just take out the bad drive even if its working or no update or updating system...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i didnt just take out the bad drive even if its working or no update or updating system...: why i didnt just take out the bad drive even if its working or no update or updating system ahh i ruined my data from this bad decision downloaded trojans from high risk sites i got 2 drives i only use c not d...
  3. Sense the Windows 10 May 2020 Update is ready now, why don’t that include 2007 and 2008 era...

Sense the Windows 10 May 2020 Update is ready now, why don’t that include 2007 and 2008 era...: Sense the Windows 10 May 2020 Update is ready now, why don’t that include 2007 and 2008 era Laptops even if they have the Windows 10 November 2019 Update installed?...
  4. May 2004 Update, Device not ready ?

May 2004 Update, Device not ready ?: I recently received a message saying "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. We’re offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn’t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you’ll see the update available on this page. There’s nothing you need to...
  5. just had an update Saturday may 2 now system Will not start

just had an update Saturday may 2 now system Will not start: I have a error message of KMODE_EXECPTION_NOT_HANDLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-had-an-update-saturday-may-2-now-system-will/8950ad65-c7d1-4219-9531-a9f0249e8fbb
  6. why am I just now geting this update ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why am I just now geting this update ?: I did a fresh instal over a weak ago. Im geting a update that is released from april 2018. Why so late to give me that updat ? Odd my update histery only has 4 updates that got instaled to day. https://postimg.cc/Z0ch4sDp https://i.postimg.cc/7YvP1p3s/New-Bitmap-Image.png...
  7. Windows 10 can now notify if your PC is not ready for May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 can now notify if your PC is not ready for May 2019 Update: Microsoft recently announced that the rollout of Windows 10 May 2019 Update has reached another stage and update will be pushed out to outdated devices in late June. Microsoft is also planning to use Machine Learning (ML) to expand the availability of Windows 10 version 1903,...
  8. Windows 10 may update not appearing

Windows 10 may update not appearing: Hi, yesterday I heard about the may update and installed/downloaded the latest patch. Today I was checking for updating the may update isn't there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-may-update-not-appearing/273cda2e-e660-4320-818f-8981f0561cdb
  9. I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to...

I just got a notification ‘Windows feature update its ready to install’. Is it safe to...: I just got this notification in Windows 10: Windows feature update – It’s ready to install – with new features, this update could take a little longer. You decide when to make happen’ Is it safe? [ATTACH]...
  10. Your Windows 10 Update May Actually Be Ready

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Your Windows 10 Update May Actually Be Ready: This morning (update Tuesday) I was checking my systems to launch the updates and as I always do, I checked the Windows 10 Update App and it said my update was 'almost' there. Well after all of today's updates were done, I went into the Windows 8 Update status in the...