Windows 10: Why is this profile pic so blurry?

Discus and support Why is this profile pic so blurry? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings everyone, I am trying reset the default profile pic with a higher resolution of the default profile pic, as the new Windows Update has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thunder1025, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Why is this profile pic so blurry?

Greetings everyone,

I am trying reset the default profile pic with a higher resolution of the default profile pic, as the new Windows Update has replace the default picture with a blurry mess.

Why is this profile pic so blurry? e34bed25-bf09-4235-8bd6-6d009ec7da5f?upload=true.jpg

Like why is it blurry?

:)

thunder1025, Jun 9, 2020

2. whatsapp profile pic

Hello kiran87,

thank you for posting in the Windows Phone forum!

To change your profile pic, tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen, tap settings, swipe right to profile, tap your current pic and you'll receive choices to take a photo, choose from album or delete picture.

About the volume question, you can't make the volume any higher than 30.

Regarding the last comment I suggest that you post a suggestion in the following forum:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Have a nice day!

Benedito D., Jun 9, 2020
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 9, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

Why is this profile pic so blurry?

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Why is this profile pic so blurry? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Why is this profile pic so blurry?

1. Why is this profile pic so blurry? - Similar Threads - Why profile pic

2. Why does it look so dim/Blurry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does it look so dim/Blurry?: I recently had an onn tv and it had this same problem when connected to my gaming pc and now I just bought this onn 27-inch gamin monitor and my system color is set to dark not light. I noticed when i scroll in the display settings or any settings, it dims or blurs the text...
  3. Why does it look so dim/Blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it look so dim/Blurry?: I recently had an onn tv and it had this same problem when connected to my gaming pc and now I just bought this onn 27-inch gamin monitor and my system color is set to dark not light. I noticed when i scroll in the display settings or any settings, it dims or blurs the text...
  4. Why does it look so dim/Blurry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  6. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  7. Profile Pic not updating!

Profile Pic not updating!: My concern is that MS Account profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Communityanswers.microsoft.com but it does show in microsoft.com [ATTACH] Also Profile Pic is like ghost beside the actual photo [ATTACH] and last signing in MS Office 2019 apps does not show...
  8. Custom Profile Pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Profile Pics: I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled that feature for the meantime during the pandemic, but will that feature be reactivated in the near future?...
  9. Windows 10 May 2020 Update blurry profile pic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update blurry profile pic: https://imgur.com/a/ZhTAhE0 why is this so blurry after the update? is there a way to get it back to normal? submitted by /u/sleong261 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsf9xt/windows_10_may_2020_update_blurry_profile_pic/
  10. Edge Profile Pic

Edge Profile Pic: I just installed Microsoft Edge Beta and thus far am enjoying it. The issue albeit a small one is that I cannot get the profile picture in the right hand corner top to update. I have gone into settings, clicked change picture, changed the picture, save but yet the picture...