Windows 10: Why is this service is using my whole internet speed?

Discus and support Why is this service is using my whole internet speed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] and there no left internet for surfing in the browser because my internet plan is 1mbps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hamadax97, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Why is this service is using my whole internet speed?

/u/hamadax97, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Increase Internet Speed

To,

Microsoft Community

This is Gavin. I am using ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. Nowadays i am getting Slow Broadband Internet Speed. I want to know the steps to improve or increase or get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds.

Help me with steps for get Faster Broadband Internet Speeds. Thanks...

GavinMathos, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Why is this service is using my whole internet speed?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Why is this service is using my whole internet speed?

1. Why is this service is using my whole internet speed? - Similar Threads - Why service using

2. Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?: Recently, my internet and download speeds have been so slow, that I have recently been VERY HAPPY to use my iPhone's MOBILE HOTSPOT just to get A FEW MORE KILOBYTES PER SECOND. That's on ONE OR TWO BARS of 4G LTE where I live. I hate it. Nice, very functional PC; nice setup;...
  3. Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?: Recently, my internet and download speeds have been so slow, that I have recently been VERY HAPPY to use my iPhone's MOBILE HOTSPOT just to get A FEW MORE KILOBYTES PER SECOND. That's on ONE OR TWO BARS of 4G LTE where I live. I hate it. Nice, very functional PC; nice setup;...
  4. Why did my internet speed went down ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my internet speed went down ?: My new laptop's network got nerfed. First i used to get over a 100mbps on a 5G router. Then the speed got reduced on 5G network and said that my network is using an old security type. Then I switched to 4G network then few days later even my 4G network is giving 0.2 mbps and...
  5. Why did my internet speed went down ?

Why did my internet speed went down ?: My new laptop's network got nerfed. First i used to get over a 100mbps on a 5G router. Then the speed got reduced on 5G network and said that my network is using an old security type. Then I switched to 4G network then few days later even my 4G network is giving 0.2 mbps and...
  6. Why is my internet speed dropping suddenly to kbps?

Why is my internet speed dropping suddenly to kbps?: My internet speed suddenly drops to few kbps. The only thing that fixes it is to toggle the airplane mode off and on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-internet-speed-dropping-suddenly-to-kbps/89203f1a-e9aa-49bf-b2b2-0a95ed18df1f
  7. Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.: Hello, I have started to notice that my Internet was very slow suddenly 3 weeks ago. I since then started to do anything what was also said in other threads etc. e.g this one...
  8. Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.

Fast Internet Speeds but downloads and whole applications very slow.: Hello, I have started to notice that my Internet was very slow suddenly 3 weeks ago. I since then started to do anything what was also said in other threads etc. e.g this one...
  9. Why is my Windows 10 laptop not using the whole bandwidth to Internet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my Windows 10 laptop not using the whole bandwidth to Internet?: submitted by /u/sendcodenotnudes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/klqdt7/why_is_my_windows_10_laptop_not_using_the_whole/
  10. Windows not using my full internet speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows not using my full internet speed: I have a gigabit ethernet port on my desktop and a 500mbps internet speed but when I do a speedtest windows says it is around 150. I've tried multiple cables including ones that I know can reach the 500mbps speed because I've used it on my mac laptop which reaches that speed...