Windows 10: why is this thing on the top of my computer please help

Discus and support why is this thing on the top of my computer please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TimeLordCal [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TimeLordCal, Feb 10, 2020.

1. why is this thing on the top of my computer please help

/u/TimeLordCal, Feb 10, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Norton Win User

why is this thing on the top of my computer please help

Crunchers Helping Crunchers

@Arjai

Sounds like your work units were running so slow that they timed out... not sure though

Check this link on system and memory requirements:

Help

Your system is low power so I would suggest only opting in to the 5 projects listed at the top of the memory requirements list (Computing for Sustainable Water thru Computing for Clean Water). You will need to log into World Community Grid to change the project selection listed under My Projects.

Also, check the amount of available memory in windows task manager

*** EDIT- post a screenshot of the errors listed... that may help also***

Mad Shot has some experience with lower power systems- he may have some additional tips beyond these

Norton, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

why is this thing on the top of my computer please help

1. why is this thing on the top of my computer please help - Similar Threads - why thing top

2. My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me: Hi, I recently built own a computer. But somehow I am having issue.my computer is not working property sometimes lacking or just can't run some games.I've tried many different way so solve this issue but not quit yet.Is there anything I might installed or not compatible with...
  3. My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer is not functioning correctly....Why????? Please Help me: Hi, I recently built own a computer. But somehow I am having issue.my computer is not working property sometimes lacking or just can't run some games.I've tried many different way so solve this issue but not quit yet.Is there anything I might installed or not compatible with...
  4. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  5. Help with my computer please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my computer please!: Greetings everyone. Recently I was experiencing frequent blue screen of deaths occurring on my Windows computer. Therefore to resolve this issue I decided to do a complete fresh installation of windows 10. My computer is a pre-built Acer with no graphics card and an Intel...
  6. There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a game performance thing on the top of my screen.: there is this weird thing on the top of my screen and there are yellow lines that show like fps and stuff like that when I play Roblox and I have to turn it off every time and its annoying. [ATTACH]...
  7. why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz

why is that thing on the top of my screen? help plz: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coolboyyobro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j2mlh8/why_is_that_thing_on_the_top_of_my_screen_help_plz/
  8. Whats the thing on the top left?

Whats the thing on the top left?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/27v2qa467t751.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=ded0ff76d4559dca8e0b2ca695b33cb93e6e3a41 submitted by /u/kolovon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhw2f0/whats_the_thing_on_the_top_left/
  9. Please Help My Computer Freezes

Please Help My Computer Freezes: My Computer started to randomly freeze it self even in idle. I Power down the OreoJay using the physical button (My bad) Last time because out of nowhere my CPU Fan Stopped working and the laptop won't shut it self until the laptop cools down. Today I started the Laptop and...
  10. My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!: NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened *Sad Hi All, I need help. My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min constantly. And this all started after I did the dreadful Anniversary Update. In the mist of all the problems I got...