Windows 10: Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow.

Discus and support Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow. that stupid circle that goes round and round when it is thinking just keeps thinking for about ten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnCleveland1, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow.

Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow. that stupid circle that goes round and round when it is thinking just keeps thinking for about ten minutes or until i get pissed of and shut this p.o.s. down then it will restart and work ok not good just ok

:)

JohnCleveland1, Aug 22, 2018

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow.

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow.

1. Why is this windows 10 computer so damn slow. - Similar Threads - Why computer damn

2. Why is my computer so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer so slow?: Examples: If I click on the URL at the top of the screen to type in or copy a new one, it sometimes takes a while to turn blue. This even happens when I am typing in a box but want to change something already there or sometimes when using arrow keys.Sometimes the screen just...
  3. Why is my computer so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer so slow?: Examples: If I click on the URL at the top of the screen to type in or copy a new one, it sometimes takes a while to turn blue. This even happens when I am typing in a box but want to change something already there or sometimes when using arrow keys.Sometimes the screen just...
  4. why are windows updates so damn ****?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why are windows updates so damn ****?: I was doing some lovely work on my windows 10 pc, it was going well, watching a movie too. Suddenly, my dinner is ready, some lovely spaghetti bolognese. Delicious. I hurridly ate my dinner, taking no more than 25 minutes. Arriving back at my pc I wonder, "whats this?", as...
  5. Why is my computer so slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my computer so slow?: Just a few days ago, my computer was fine. Nothing wrong, no issues, nothing. But just a day or two ago, Powerpoint said something about a serious issue caused by some file. I dismissed it, thinking it was just some glitch, but yesterday, my browsers began acting up, which...
  6. Why is my computer so slow?

Why is my computer so slow?: I have a month-old IdeaPad Flex 5. Here are its specs: Core-i7-1065G7 NVIDIA GeForce MX330 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB Internal SSD When I tell you this thing is slow, I'm not exaggerating. I literally can not even have zoom this is a school laptop that I got for online school...
  7. WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO CONNECT 2 COMPUTERS ON MY NETWORK???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO CONNECT 2 COMPUTERS ON MY NETWORK???: I have a pc tower and a laptop. Both have windows 10 pro, version 1909, both have 2 hard drives (with windows on C on both). Why is it so freaking hard to get them to see each other??? I've tried everything I can find online & I see that this is a common pain in the ass...
  8. Why is the text so damn big?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is the text so damn big?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImDeadInside27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmb9ro/why_is_the_text_so_damn_big/
  9. why is my computer so slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my computer so slow: why is my pc so slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-so-slow/550d97c9-58c2-4897-9b8e-1786b6877917
  10. Why is my computer so slow? (Windows 10)

Why is my computer so slow? (Windows 10): I have a few games on my computer that are pretty small and when I had a windows 7 laptop a few months ago it ran smoothly so why on this new windows 10 does my games run so slow? AND when I hit the little windows button its laggy when Im in that little pop up on the bottom...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 is so damn slow

2. win 10 damn slow

3. why is my phone so damn slow

4. windows 10 is damn slow,
  5. why is this damn computer so slow,
  6. why is windows 10 so damn slow?,
  7. why windows 10 computers are so slow,
  8. why is windows 10 1809 so slow