Windows 10: Why is toolbars not working?

Discus and support Why is toolbars not working? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, my toolbar hasn't seemed to work. It never has, and I've always been curious. Does anyone know the answer to this issue? If anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CCA_GH, Jun 14, 2022.

1. CCA_GH Win User

Why is toolbars not working?

For some reason, my toolbar hasn't seemed to work. It never has, and I've always been curious. Does anyone know the answer to this issue? If anyone does, please reply.Thanks,GH

:)

CCA_GH, Jun 14, 2022
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jun 14, 2022
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

Why is toolbars not working? ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jun 14, 2022
  4. Why is toolbars not working?

Security Flaw Discovered in Google Toolbar

A security flaw has been discovered in Google's Toolbar which could allow criminals to steal data or install malicious software onto people’s computers. The flaw works by exploiting the toolbar’s ability to install new buttons, and allows a hacker to potentially disguise malicious code as a legitimate button due to the fact that the toolbar does not perform adequate checks when buttons are being installed. To become a victim of the vulnerability, a user would have to be tricked into clicking a link which would open a new popup window asking them to install a custom button, which appears to be installed from a legitimate site such as Google. It then needs to be run from the toolbar, and a user would have to agree to downloading and running an executable. Given the number of steps involved, the flaw is not being treated as critical, and Google is already working on a fix for the problem.

Source: Yahoo! News

Jimmy 2004, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Why is toolbars not working?

1. Why is toolbars not working? - Similar Threads - Why toolbars working

2. why is this on my toolbar ? remove it

in Cortana
    why is this on my toolbar ? remove it: i don't care about your <removed> agenda , remove this off my computer <removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-on-my-toolbar-remove-it/a169c20d-6437-4b0b-8e93-f9ea0f06186e
  3. why is this on my toolbar ? remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is this on my toolbar ? remove it: i don't care about your <removed> agenda , remove this off my computer <removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-on-my-toolbar-remove-it/a169c20d-6437-4b0b-8e93-f9ea0f06186e
  4. why is this on my toolbar ? remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it

in Cortana
    why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it: i don't care about your degenerate agenda , remove this **** off my computer - and say away from the children you psychopats !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-gay-on-my-toolbar-remove-it/a169c20d-6437-4b0b-8e93-f9ea0f06186e
  6. why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it: i don't care about your degenerate agenda , remove this **** off my computer - and say away from the children you psychopats !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-gay-on-my-toolbar-remove-it/a169c20d-6437-4b0b-8e93-f9ea0f06186e
  7. why is gay on my toolbar ? remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why is toolbars not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is toolbars not working?: For some reason, my toolbar hasn't seemed to work. It never has, and I've always been curious. Does anyone know the answer to this issue? If anyone does, please reply.Thanks,GH...
  9. Why is toolbars not working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is toolbars not working?: For some reason, my toolbar hasn't seemed to work. It never has, and I've always been curious. Does anyone know the answer to this issue? If anyone does, please reply.Thanks,GH...
  10. Links toolbar not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Links toolbar not working: I recently added the links toolbar to my taskbar but I want to get rid of them but can't. I tried to remove them by clicking on "links" as you should, but they are still in effect (my pinned applications are still in the middle like I placed them) even though they are not...