Windows 10: Why is uBlockOrigin still allowing ads in Yahoo mail?

Discus and support Why is uBlockOrigin still allowing ads in Yahoo mail? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just installed uBlockOrigin on Chrome and am still getting ads in Yahoo mail. Why and what can I do?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CatherineCameron1, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Why is uBlockOrigin still allowing ads in Yahoo mail?

I just installed uBlockOrigin on Chrome and am still getting ads in Yahoo mail. Why and what can I do?

:)

CatherineCameron1, Feb 25, 2019

2. Yahoo mail stopped syncing on Focus

Hi mansell365,

There's a few things you can try:

• From a web browser on a computer, try to access your Yahoo! e-mail account. Perhaps the server your e-mail is on is either down for maintenance or some other issue.
    • Remove the battery for 10 seconds, place it back in and then turn your phone back on. This allows the power to drain from all the phone's electronics and essentially, provide a hardware reset.
    • If that does not work, I'd suggest removing your Yahoo account from your phone and then re-adding it. This is pretty quick and painless with Windows Phone and nothing will be lost.
    Please let me know how these suggestions work for you.

I hope this helps,

David

David Scammell, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Billy Med Win User
    yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Mary Sau Win User

Why is uBlockOrigin still allowing ads in Yahoo mail?

NEW COMPUTER WITH IE 11 BUT BASIC YAHOO MAIL

Hi,

To help you back to the classic Yahoo Mail. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In Internet Explorer, open Tools > Internet Options
      > Security.
    • In Security tab, click Custom level and look for Scripting
      section.
    • Disable Scripting of Java Applets.
    After these steps, sign in to your Yahoo Mail account. You will get an error page then click on a link which says Return to a previous version of Yahoo Mail.

Note: Do not click the link which says 'Return to a previous version of Yahoo Mail just for now', because it would only allow you to use the classic Yahoo Mail just for once.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Mary Sau, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Why is uBlockOrigin still allowing ads in Yahoo mail?

1. Why is uBlockOrigin still allowing ads in Yahoo mail? - Similar Threads - Why uBlockOrigin still

2. yahoo mail is not adding to windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail is not adding to windows mail: hi,yahoo email is not added to Windows mail.I added a Yahoo email account to Windows 11 mail, but when I tried to add a passwordthe page was empty. There was no empty text area to add a password to Windows mail.plz...
  3. yahoo mail is not adding to windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail is not adding to windows mail: hi,yahoo email is not added to Windows mail.I added a Yahoo email account to Windows 11 mail, but when I tried to add a passwordthe page was empty. There was no empty text area to add a password to Windows mail.plz...
  4. Why does yahoo mail flicker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does yahoo mail flicker: Why does yahoo mail flicker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-yahoo-mail-flicker/8e9f6ac2-11b6-4c8f-b41c-3600f506123f
  5. Why does yahoo mail flicker

Why does yahoo mail flicker: Why does yahoo mail flicker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-yahoo-mail-flicker/8e9f6ac2-11b6-4c8f-b41c-3600f506123f
  6. Why does yahoo mail flicker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  8. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  9. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  10. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832