Windows 10: Why is "video.ui.exe" in my GPU activity list when I have nothing running on my PC except IE11?

Discus and support Why is "video.ui.exe" in my GPU activity list when I have nothing running on my PC except IE11? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is this a virus, malware, or a normal Windows process? If it is a normal process, why does it not appear all the time / what makes it appear?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Herman8tor, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Why is "video.ui.exe" in my GPU activity list when I have nothing running on my PC except IE11?

Is this a virus, malware, or a normal Windows process? If it is a normal process, why does it not appear all the time / what makes it appear?

:)

Herman8tor, Jul 8, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge and IE11 better together in Windows 10 Anniv. Update

Most Enterprises do not use tablets as the interface device, but normal desktops and PCs. ..... So while I am not saying that the above is not needed, it is not on the list of priorities for enterprises.

Geoff Daniell, Jul 8, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Why is "video.ui.exe" in my GPU activity list when I have nothing running on my PC except IE11?

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Why is "video.ui.exe" in my GPU activity list when I have nothing running on my PC except IE11?

1. Why is "video.ui.exe" in my GPU activity list when I have nothing running on my PC except IE11? - Similar Threads - Why video exe

2. Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?: Im not tech savvy enough to open task manger and start shutting stuff down. The screenshot is current with no programs running apart from the 62 background processes and microsoft edge...
  3. Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?: Im not tech savvy enough to open task manger and start shutting stuff down. The screenshot is current with no programs running apart from the 62 background processes and microsoft edge...
  4. why have no name .exe running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have no name .exe running?: I usually use the habit of not installing pirated software, always keep the firewall and windows defender open.But one day when I shut down my computer, I found that my computer might be running a .exe file without a name, I tried to find the file from the job manager, but I...
  5. why have no name .exe running?

why have no name .exe running?: I usually use the habit of not installing pirated software, always keep the firewall and windows defender open.But one day when I shut down my computer, I found that my computer might be running a .exe file without a name, I tried to find the file from the job manager, but I...
  6. why have no name .exe running?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. my pc keeps crashing and it can happen when I have nothing running

my pc keeps crashing and it can happen when I have nothing running: My computer freezes, everything would be left on and the screen would just be frozen. I would have to manually turn it off, It can happen whenever, I don't even have to be running anything heavy I tried updating graphics card drivers and updating windows but nothing would...
  8. my pc keeps crashing and it can happen when I have nothing running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing and it can happen when I have nothing running: My computer freezes, everything would be left on and the screen would just be frozen. I would have to manually turn it off, It can happen whenever, I don't even have to be running anything heavy I tried updating graphics card drivers and updating windows but nothing would...
  9. Why is my CPU on 50% when nothing is running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my CPU on 50% when nothing is running: I was wondering why my CPU is on 50% when nothing is running. this is been doing this for over a week I don't know why but I think it's because my laptop was on all day. or maybe it's because I was downloading a big file. and also it really affects when I am playing a game ....
  10. Why is my cpu is on 50% when nothing is running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my cpu is on 50% when nothing is running: I was wondering why my CPU is on 50% when nothing is running. this is been doing this for over a week I don't know why but I think it's because my laptop was on all day. or maybe it's because I was downloading a big file. and also it really affects when I am playing a game ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video.ui.exe usinghigh performancegpu

2. video.ui.exe

3. video.ui.exe gpu activity

4. span displays video.ui.exe,
  5. video.ui.exe graphic card